• Russell Slade

Votes: 76 45.2%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why, may I ask?

I just thought you would get caught up in the big name syndrome as Slade isn't a household name.I feel alot of people opted for Pardew based on this.Some people on here haven't even heard of Slade.I have a gut feeling Slade is the better man for this league and to get us out of trouble.Pardew comes across as a stale has been like Adams, where as Slade will be on the touchline barking orders all the time and looks hungry.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pardew as the keep out Slade candidate.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I just thought you would get caught up in the big name syndrome as Slade isn't a household name.I feel alot of people opted for Pardew based on this.Some people on here haven't even heard of Slade.I have a gut feeling Slade is the better man for this league and to get us out of trouble.Pardew comes across as stale has been like Adams, where as Slade will be on the touching barking orders all the time and looks hungry.

I concur ;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Forgot to say Paul fair play for opting for Slade.You do know what your talking about.:thumbsup:

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Slade for the rest of the season. He's a fire fighter.
Pardew long term only, but maybe in the close season, but then there will be a whole sweet shop to choose from!:albion2:
Dont think Knighty will sign a nonentity anyway, not good for da ego.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Not too sure about Pardew - but as he has managed in London and the South he is more likely to be able to attract players to Brighton on a permanent and loan basis as they are unlikely to be put off by housing costs etc.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I know this isn't going to happen anyway but given the choice would go for Pardew as it would be on a longer term contract and, according to the article, he would bring his own backroom staff.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I know this isn't going to happen anyway but given the choice would go for Pardew as it would be on a longer term contract and, according to the article, he would bring his own backroom staff.
Which is the KEY thing in my opinion, it has to be a complete new set up... Be it Pardew, Slade, Bassett or whoever, they must be allowed FULL CONTROL of their management team staff, no more of this keeping his mates on stuff from Mr Knight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here