Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player Ratings

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
*disclaimer*
This poster did not see/hear the game. All marks are given entirely spuriously. The poster just wanted to get in on the feelgood factor a win brings. The poster hopes that other posters on this thread don't feel that the thread has now been devalued...

Blayney- 7 Would be higher but my sources inform me he's not English. We're not going to keep clean sheets until we get in a TRIED and TESTED englishman. For that reason I await eagerly the return of Michael Kippers.

Mayo - 7 loses points for being ginger but trying to pretend he's STRAWBERRY BLONDE. Gains points for being left footed.

Reid -7 Sadly no-one has confirmed if he says struth, fair dinkum etc. Until they do he cannot get above 7.

Butters - 7 Like a rock.

El Abd - 10 His brother Joe scored from the halfway line against me when i ws 13. He also scored two more goals in the same game. Good enough reqason to give El Abd Junior top marks.

Frutos- 6 Just cos evereyone else has given him 6.

Oatway- 10 Scored. Innit.:clap2:

Hammond- 7 Apparently he's HANDSOME.

Carole- 9. It appears that due to P.C quotients there can only be one midget black man in the team. Thats Carole. Loses point for not being TRIED and TESTED. But he scored. Hooray.:bowdown:

CKR- 10 Never seen the kid play but he sounds AMAZING. I'm excited. My new favourite player. If i have a daughter he can marry her. As long as he doesnt have V.D.

OGH- 10 Legend.:bowdown:

Subs;
Big Mac- 10. Got his own appreciation thread. Good work.
Robinson - 7. Isn't he cute?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Blayney 8 - didn't have much to do but key saves

Reid 8 - much better on the left
Butters 6 - unspectacular but solid
ElAbd 9 - now looks a real central defender
Mayo 6 - our weak point, but worked hard

Frutos 5 - quiet game
Hammond 5 - ineffective
Oatway 7 - worked hard, great goal
Carole 9.5 - MOM - every trick in the book, brilliant.

Hart 7 - worked his socks off
Kazim Richards 8 - best game for the club, worked hard and dropped deeper.

Subs: Robinson 7; McCammon 5

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Blayney 8 - Made a couple of spectacular saves and hope he finds a club in the transfer window. Top lad.

Reid 6 - Passing was not the best but won a few headers and worked hard
Butters 6.5 - Mostly sound
El Abd 8 - MOM very solid player now for us. Still could improve in the air but did little wrong last night
Mayo 6 - Massive game for him and he did OK. Didn't get skinned but distribution as always was a bit hit and miss. Useful having him for his long throws though.

Frutos 6 - Bit quiet but still broke away well and made a superb Hollywood pass to set Carole free.
Hammond 5 - Still not convinced by him. Will do well to keep his place once Chippy comes back.
Oatway 7 - Well pleased for him after last week. Great goal - highlight of the night.
Carole 8 - Not as great as some might think last night but great goal (More though please) and very effective going forward

Hart 7.5 - Great game, and did the sort of job we expect of him.
Kazim Richards 6.5 - Did well in spells but needs to retain the ball better.

Subs: Robinson 6; McCammon 7 - Won his headers, worked hard and unlucky with his injury

Mcghee - 7 Got the result we deserved for a change and tactics and subs spot on. it was a shite game to watch but what agreat result going in to the Christmas period. Bring on the Millwall !

One more thing - Thought the ref had a stormer last night. Can we have him every week?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Agree about the ref. The man actually took notice of his assistants which is always pleasing, didn't get every decision right but at least he wasn't influenced by the Hull fans "HANDBALL" shouts every 5 minutes.
MOM for me was Carole, he showed some brilliant touches last night and a superb goal.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
garry nelsons left foot said:
*disclaimer*
This poster did not see/hear the game. All marks are given entirely spuriously. The poster just wanted to get in on the feelgood factor a win brings. The poster hopes that other posters on this thread don't feel that the thread has now been devalued...

Blayney- 7 Would be higher but my sources inform me he's not English. We're not going to keep clean sheets until we get in a TRIED and TESTED englishman. For that reason I await eagerly the return of Michael Kippers.

Mayo - 7 loses points for being ginger but trying to pretend he's STRAWBERRY BLONDE. Gains points for being left footed.

Reid -7 Sadly no-one has confirmed if he says struth, fair dinkum etc. Until they do he cannot get above 7.

Butters - 7 Like a rock.

El Abd - 10 His brother Joe scored from the halfway line against me when i ws 13. He also scored two more goals in the same game. Good enough reqason to give El Abd Junior top marks.

Frutos- 6 Just cos evereyone else has given him 6.

Oatway- 10 Scored. Innit.:clap2:

Hammond- 7 Apparently he's HANDSOME.

Carole- 9. It appears that due to P.C quotients there can only be one midget black man in the team. Thats Carole. Loses point for not being TRIED and TESTED. But he scored. Hooray.:bowdown:

CKR- 10 Never seen the kid play but he sounds AMAZING. I'm excited. My new favourite player. If i have a daughter he can marry her. As long as he doesnt have V.D.

OGH- 10 Legend.:bowdown:

Subs;
Big Mac- 10. Got his own appreciation thread. Good work.
Robinson - 7. Isn't he cute?

Funny and original
:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here