Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

D

Deleted member 2719

Knocked out by Moenchengladbach thats no disgrace considering they won the whole thing.

:clap: :clap:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Oh well, the latest Euro adventure ended by the Champions.We walk away with pride in getting to the 3rd round.All the signs are that slowly and surely we're getting stronger.(ps sorry RAFC,thanks for the help):clap:

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
Not up my usual standards either.....am out for the evening now until much later......we should be ok.......but need to keep a close watch

New "super striker" I see joins our list ;.......sjd 168,400 points

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Another brilliant effort by EVE & TJV & apn & kev & DPF & nsc & rjb & all the others who chipped in...

Last edited:

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
If we,re safe later and rochdale are in trouble.....chip in a few points for them......they,ve helped us in europe,.........cheers

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
You needed well over a million to get on the scoreboard this week but well done cj and rjb especially.Perfectly happy with mid-table this week and maybe a good idea to settle down for a couple of weeks before a big push ? Bye bye Rochdale.We want Palace!

RAFC_BSD

Banned
Sep 5, 2006
Were gone and we wont be back for a long time. There used to be a few of us playing but lately it was just me and my mate and we was only just staying up every week so we could not be botherd maybe we will slip down to league 1/2 or somert and just keep us there for a bit :(

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
RAFC_BSD said:
Were gone and we wont be back for a long time. There used to be a few of us playing but lately it was just me and my mate and we was only just staying up every week so we could not be botherd maybe we will slip down to league 1/2 or somert and just keep us there for a bit :(

Have you tried your forums? Try and get some of your supporters to play then you'll be back.

Don't give up hope, the Premiership is definitely tougher each week.

RAFC_BSD

Banned
Sep 5, 2006
Well i have played this game for a year now and i constantly post on our forums but there not intrested there all boring old farts so i dont bother asking them anymore. Needing 30/35 mil a week just to stay up is very demanding from 2 players, plus were both at college and really i dont have much time to play anymore. So will just have to stay around in the lower leagues and hope some players come along.

RAFC_BSD

Banned
Sep 5, 2006
Well i put a few points in for Radcliffe(another local club) at weekends aswell, so if anyone wants to bash a few points in your very welcome to. Just dont beat my highscore!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
RAFC_BSD said:
. Needing 30/35 mil a week just to stay up is very demanding from 2 players, plus were both at college and really i dont have much time to play anymore. So will just have to stay around in the lower leagues and hope some players come along.

Keep at it,we're trying to get to the position where more get involved and so lowering the workload on the top boys and stave off boredom.But whether we push for honours is still down to cjd unfortunately.When he gives the go-ahead,we all go.

RAFC_BSD

Banned
Sep 5, 2006
Thats what i mean, at the moment its boring because of the amount we have to make, theres no point playing it if its boring. If we had a few players sharing the load then it would be ok, i dont mind putting a hour or so in a night.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
A little help is required, if any of our "squad" are not busy this evening

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
I'll put in an hour before bed while the footy's on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here