Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter to Leicester?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Given his record of trusting what owners tell him at Swansea and Chelsea, it wouldn't surprise me if they've told him it'll all be fine, he signs up, and then it immediately goes tits up.

Which would be... tragic.
Indeed… bizarre decision if he opts for a newly promoted team with certain ‘issues’ … especially when we were led to believe he considered us a backwards step!

But if he believes the club hype as much as his own hype - he might take the risk…

As you say, it could be a real struggle for Leicester this season…

Fingers crossed he joins them 😂

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I would have preferred Leeds to have got promoted. I hope cheating Leicester and their scummy **** fans enjoy a season of bore-ball under potter before ****ing off back to the championship. He'd be a great fit for them and can always hide behind the points deduction.
Just hope we don't go with them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Top.jpeg
As an honest Brighton fan, their owners have achieved multiple achievements over recent years, wouldn’t say that one lapse in PSR changes that. And from what I’ve read, Add to that one of the best training facilities in the country to work in too.

If they get the required safety tally this year, i’m sure Leicester will be looking to push on with some intent.

Fair play to GP on the gig. 👏

Didn't they basically get a new stadium for free by going into administration?

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Doubtless already been promised it on a nod and a wink. Only job that would give Potter the easy life he cherished so much at the Albion. Another four years of banking millions with minimal chance of having his contract terminated. It's his dream retirement job really

Good news is that LOADS of Brighton players will get picked for England under Potter.

I mean, the trains to London are a real faff, who can be bothered with that?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Well why not, and good luck to them l say, it was a near miracle when it happened, and it will never happen again in the current format of the Premier League.

If their fans want to continue to dine out on their Premier League winning season of 2015/2016, then that's fine by me.
Can you imagine what we'd be like of we won the Premier league!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here