Votes: 198 74.4%
  • out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
If the Albion want to stay in the Championship & have NO chance of going up - then In
If the club are looking to go up - Then OUT

Personally I couldn't care if he stayed or left

I don't think we are ready to go up, so perhaps he should stay.

As a manager, he is diabolical in setting out an attacking team, always has been.
Defensively, he is great.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
It was Kuczszak's fault we conceded a goal, by not coming out for the corner which was a couple of yards in front of him. I know he made some great saves during the game, but if he had caught or punched away that incoming corner shot we could have got all 3 points today.

Nothing to do with the goal scorer being unmarked then ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If Orlandi's shot at the end didn't take that deflection this thread wouldn't even be here. Shows that it's a game of fine margins. If we beat Leeds and Boro then we'll be back amongst it even more so than we are now.

and if any one of Blackpools dozen or so efforts had gone in? We rode our luck big time and only a friggin idiot wouldn't own up to that. If we beat Leeds and Boro? Well you might argue if we beat everyone for the rest of the season ..... can only comment on what has already happened.

By the way, we lost to Boro

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
and if any one of Blackpools dozen or so efforts had gone in? We rode our luck big time and only a friggin idiot wouldn't own up to that. If we beat Leeds and Boro? Well you might argue if we beat everyone for the rest of the season ..... can only comment on what has already happened.

Every 'friggin idiot' that knows anything about football would own up to that. But luck plays a huge amount in promotion and hopefully this is the luck we need? Just a thought.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Fence. When I saw the line up I put my head in my hands. I could see what was going to happen, he NEEDS to change it. Barnes was shit today and I don't care that the match report says he scored the opener, he knew very little about it in fact it pretty much went in off his leg if you watch the replays. Square peg round hole. Sick of the defensive football and now we are not even winning games playing that way. We have a FANTASTIC squad and he really, really should be getting more out of them. If we get less than 3 points from Leeds and Peterborough then I'm off the fence and in the out camp. I REALLY DO hope he sorts it out because I like him.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011

I completely agree with you with the IF analogy. IF is the swaying word. But the fact is Blackpool's many chances didn't go in because we actually played well defensively.

The point about beating just Leeds and Peterborough (you know that's what I meant don't get smart) was that it would change things and people opinions massively. The word IF is used in this context to describe the smallest of margins and that's what football is about. One tiny action can change a season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
hmm..didnt the OP do the same thread last saturday?...cant c point of going through the same old stuff again..so i'll pass on voting as theres no point whatsoever

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The delusion from some of our fans is even worse than Palace rating Zaha at £20m+. Who do we think we are? Performances aren't great, but where we have got to in such a short space of time, and we are still in the mix in the top half of the table. Bloom won't want to pay off Poyet, then pay compensation for another manager, and who is out of work that we genuinely think could do better, with the players we have? Not defending the current tactics, but to assume we should be higher than we are, is ridiculous.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There's a few people on here that need lobotomising.

In.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I completely agree with you with the IF analogy. IF is the swaying word. But the fact is Blackpool's many chances didn't go in because we actually played well defensively.

The point about beating just Leeds and Peterborough (you know that's what I meant don't get smart) was that it would change things and people opinions massively. The word IF is used in this context to describe the smallest of margins and that's what football is about. One tiny action can change a season.

The idiots, that in matter of fact would leave NSC until we next lost, would be refreshing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The delusion from some of our fans is even worse than Palace rating Zaha at £20m+. Who do we think we are? Performances aren't great, but where we have got to in such a short space of time, and we are still in the mix in the top half of the table. Bloom won't want to pay off Poyet, then pay compensation for another manager, and who is out of work that we genuinely think could do better, with the players we have? Not defending the current tactics, but to assume we should be higher than we are, is ridiculous.

I think they want Pepe, because we are such a big club.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Orlandi's shot at the end didn't take that deflection this thread wouldn't even be here. Shows that it's a game of fine margins. If we beat Leeds and Boro then we'll be back amongst it even more so than we are now.

.....and if one of their god knows how many chances went in it would be a damn sight worse.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm all for discussing tactics, formations, criticisms of the team, but asking for Gus to go after just a year and in the Championship!? Well, 17% of you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you're clueless idiots that feed the short termism that blights football.

Definitely IN for me, the man is making mistakes, but I'm along for the ride with him through thick & thin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here