Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's good to see that Gus has so much support on NSC. Let's just hope this is not misplaced. I suspect the next 2 months will very much shape the rest of our season.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Nobody is asking you to toe the line but the knee jerk reaction to a good away point at a ground we lost 3-1 at the same stage last season, is laughable. As is the poll posted by Vulture. Don't make out that you are a better fan than others because you are questioning the manager as we all do that, but some of us can see a work in progress and don't just look at the last month. Acker79 keeps stats which show that the equivalent games (swap Pompey for Sheff Wed) we are actually one place higher in the table and 2 points better off than this time last year. I don't like losing games and don't know a single fan who does but that's football.

It’s not a knee jerk reaction and to be fair it was a bloody good point as we should have been hammered out of site. I’m no better than the next but trying to put my opinion across but I get shot down in flames for suggesting that Gus has lost his way or anything to do with him.

I know it’s work in progress but how long do we give him? To me it seems he’s taking us backwards and that’s with the quality additions he’s brought in. I’m like you, hate losing games but when we do I air my views just like if we win but forgotten what that feels like.

I just cant see us progressing under Gus and can see defeats against Leeds and peterbough . Really hope I’m wrong as I love the Albion but these are testing times.

But it's not a knee jerk reaction

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It’s not a knee jerk reaction and to be fair it was a bloody good point as we should have been hammered out of site. I’m no better than the next but trying to put my opinion across but I get shot down in flames for suggesting that Gus has lost his way or anything to do with him.

I know it’s work in progress but how long do we give him? To me it seems he’s taking us backwards and that’s with the quality additions he’s brought in. I’m like you, hate losing games but when we do I air my views just like if we win but forgotten what that feels like.

I just cant see us progressing under Gus and can see defeats against Leeds and peterbough . Really hope I’m wrong as I love the Albion but these are testing times.

But do you really believe that we are a worse team and will finish lower than last season ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm well on the fence and to be quoting league positions at this time of the season isn't a valid argument when only 9 points separates a team in relegation position to those in a play off place. The fact of the matter is at least 5 of out last 6 performances have been friggin dire. Even before that the 6 points we picked up at Watford and Millwall could be considered "reasonably" fortunate, and yes I was at both. The first 5/6 games are saving us but you've only got to look at the form tables to see we've got a problem.

It's about time we started playing with a bit of purpose, have a midfield that you can see and that is able to hold a ball and pass it with a degree of accuracy.

Today was a shambles and we rode our luck more than I've seen us do in a long time but my view isn't based on this game alone it's based on everything I've seen in the Championship. Gus has to make changes, I don't really care what he does tbh just make us a bit more competitive and not rely on luck or encountering an even more toothless team

I rarely find myself disagreeing with your opinion Rugrat, and this is no exception.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The Out votes... Words cannot be found for how little you know about football. To vote Out is not an opinion, it's a declaration of ignorance.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Gus's transfer judgement is patchy to say the least:

Noone out with the "every player has his price" arrogant rationale. Rivals Cardiff who appear to be thinking bigger, and said thanks very much. Surprise.... Noone is playing brilliantly for them in their charge.

Back up for sicknote Vicente to give CM creativity. None bought, despite the huge and unexpected Amex income.

Classy finisher required in the last 2 transfer windows. Ditto

I really hope TB and Gus learn fast come the time of the January window.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Really??? Do you really think these are testing times?? After all brighton fans have been through in the past? Losing the ground, going to gillingham, the withdean and now we r in the top half of the championship with a state of the art ground and these are challenging times???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Really??? Do you really think these are testing times?? After all brighton fans have been through in the past? Losing the ground, going to gillingham, the withdean and now we r in the top half of the championship with a state of the art ground and these are challenging times???

All will be ok again when we tonk Dirty Leeds next Friday. Don't Panic.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
We deserved to lose, by 3 or 4 goals. It was a good point because it was completely undeserved. Blackpool were robbed, worst performance in years for me.

worst performance in years ???? Shows how often you go then ! :wanker: Or was you watching via a dodgy free web link?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here