Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prem manager for Southampton?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I can't help it. With all this talk of him shagging a staff member's wife, my mind's now telling me that Alan Pardew has had a go on BHADEB.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I can't help it. With all this talk of him shagging a staff member's wife, my mind's now telling me that Alan Pardew has had a go on BHADEB.

Perhaps it will lead to a bizarre crossover and he will end up with an account on here called BHAPARD? *Waits for NSC member to take up new fictional account*

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps it will lead to a bizarre crossover and he will end up with an account on here called BHAPARD? *Waits for NSC member to take up new fictional account*

Obviously it would have to have an official picture as the avatar

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On the first point, I have heard whispers locally about Pardew CLATTERING the wife of a squad member. He has previous for that kind of nonsense too.

On the footballing side, I disagree. With the budget and squad you had, the play-offs should have been achievable last year, despite the 10 points.

I don't mind admitting when I read this originally I though you meant he hit a players wife :blush: :blush: :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have heard a rumour on who the player was that Pardew allegedly shagged his wife, that player in question signed for them last season from Palace

To save me looking it up off the top of my head do you mean Butterfield? Think it was him that signed for them but it was this season really... Can't think who else?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
why covered by a blanket? Was he so embarrassed to be associated with such a joke of a club?

seriously, even something as big as the south coast club couldn't afford to keep O'Neill happy. Just ask the Villa board......

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Is Fonte's missus Cassie Sumner, the one that was with Essien? Looks like she's aspiring to be Danielle Lloyd. As for Carl Fletcher's wife, apparently she wasn't the only one Alan wanted a slice of, his PA as well. Then Pardew's wife tried to top herself :eek:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
heard on saturday from a club official down at blackfield and langley that it was hammonds missus he was having a go on

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
heard on saturday from a club official down at blackfield and langley that it was hammonds missus he was having a go on

Is this her?

030408_Hammonds_069_60.jpg

It's the first image that comes up if you type "Dean Hammonds wife" on Google

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here