Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/10

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
**** me.

And the media being all cozy.

Its all about the money really. The fans, the media, the pundits... all with their tongues deep into these dirty arses.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Really looking forward to having this lot at our place.

Can honestly see them taking over from Man Ure as the most detestable side in the PL.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
WTF is going on with the kits? It is like playing Match Day on the ZX Spectrum.

matchday.gif

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Spurs looking like they're paid to lose.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit tbh, who knows the depth of how rotten this league is?

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
The love-in on sky for all this is kind of sickening tbh, It makes me feel like I'm autistic or missing something key that they see, but I'm quite sure I'm not. "Fairytale" is kind of true, I guess, the owners are from the dark ages.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spurs looking like they're paid to lose.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit tbh, who knows the depth of how rotten this league is?

They have been totally outclassed a number of times already this season already

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The love-in on sky for all this is kind of sickening tbh, It makes me feel like I'm autistic or missing something key that they see, but I'm quite sure I'm not. "Fairytale" is kind of true, I guess, the owners are from the dark ages.

You're not alone.

They're stroking their collective cocks at the thought of there being another powerhouse money spender in the league tempting all the best players so they can sell their product for more money.

They don't care about anything else.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Quite obvious that they see some business or political reason to be cozy with the Saudian rule. They are participants in this sportswashing.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Quite obvious that they see some business or political reason to be cozy with the Saudian rule. They are participants in this sportswashing.

The contract overriding free speech/morality.

Sky or BT Sport will never have the balls to criticise the EPL golden goose, even when murderers take over a club.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No pictures of that looker Staveley?

So typical of Sky, Toon score and it's images of the new Toon Exec Box.

Spuds score and ZILCH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here