Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Enjoy them? We never beat them, it's a bit of a ******* to get to and they're not really that Plucky. Russian Billionaire flouting the rules. Nah. Bollards to their piss taking nouveau fans.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Haha, he's never been a billionaire..nouveau fans ? from a club who went from 6k to a 30k white elephant of a stadium that you never fill, quite funny.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Haha, he's never been a billionaire..nouveau fans ? from a club who went from 6k to a 30k white elephant of a stadium that you never fill, quite funny.
Right there is exactly why it will be great to wave goodbye to you. Fecking clueless.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reddleman

May 17, 2017

Taste those salty tears. We have a fantastic stadium with a huge waiting list for a season ticket and one of the best training facilities outside the top four.

When you go down I don’t think we will see Bournemouth in the top flight again in our lifetime.

Bye bye, you won’t be missed.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Always fill... pre-Coronavirus, of course... get your facts sorted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Taste those salty tears. We have a fantastic stadium with a huge waiting list for a season ticket and one of the best training facilities outside the top four.

When you go down I don’t think we will see Bournemouth in the top flight again in our lifetime.

Bye bye, you won’t be missed.

Can you please say 'We'll never play you again"

Reading did exactly that and look what happened.

You have a lovely stadium and a lovely debt . I don't think I've ever seen it full.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Always an underlying large support for the Albion, despite later having crooked owners and the stadium stolen. Even in that dire era, taking big numbers to tiny Dean Court, with just a few Bmuff regulars rattling around in the other stands.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

You have a lovely stadium and a lovely debt . I don't think I've ever seen it full.

Seriously, you need a rethink... you need to check your facts... especially considering you have the smallest capacity stadium by far in the Prem... your fan base is Noddy compared to ALL your Prem rivals... and certainly when compared to ours...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
B’muff team entertaining? Yes... capable of defending? No...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

We have a lovely stadium, no debt because our chaiman is a supporter (lucky eh?) if you had the exact stadium capacity we have you would not draw in as many fans as we do. Maybe you should start calling us lucky not plucky Brighton.:cheers:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Hello pram, where are my toys?
Personally, I think mr boremuffs tears are a natural reaction to the impending doom. Nothing against them really, they have some talented players and was it not for a series of injuries in key positions, may have avoided this situation.
Depending which mercenary rats jump ship, they may do ok next season

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Plucky’s demise has cheered many people across the south.

C2B0F6A1-8473-48DE-A357-0B690BC62503.png

The one consolation for Bmuff/Poole, they have so few supporters, most people don’t give a fck.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Are you sure you aren't a Palace fan pretending to be a Bournemouth fan (as sad as that would be), the debt thing is one of their go to things.

You do realise the debt is to the bloke who owns the club, it's interest free, will be turned into shares if it isn't paid back and as it's owed to the bloke who owns the club it's not exactly going to be a problem. Also rather than spunking all of our "debt" on transfer fees and wages like a couple of clubs I could mention, most of it has gone on a new stadium and training complex both of which are considered amongst the best in the country.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I do believe most of our crowds were over 30k this season unlike the crowds you get at your non league stadium

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Of the 14 games before lockdown, we could only muster 29,398 against Burnley whilst every other game had crowds in excess of 30,000.

You have managed an average crowd of 92.7% of your capacity of 11,329
We have managed an average crowd 99% of our capacity of 30,666

You're really not very good at this, are you ? :facepalm:

Last edited:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Seriously, you need a rethink... you need to check your facts... especially considering you have the smallest capacity stadium by far in the Prem... your fan base is Noddy compared to ALL your Prem rivals... and certainly when compared to ours...

We've had decent crowds back in the day, over 20k, up to nearly 30k on occasion...took decent crowds to Wembley / Millenium so hardly noddy, just confined by the current and previous stadiums .

Always had a very good away support, sold out most London and Midland games in the last five years, every league game sold out in the last six years or so.

Probably on a par with Swansea / Reading...would fill a 25K ground in the PL plus its a decent catchment area.

I've always felt you were a bigger club, not much bigger but I guess when you add on your catchment area then you can see why.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Of the 14 games before lockdown, we could only muster 29,398 against Burnley whilst every other game had crowds in excess of 30,000.

You're really not very good at this, are you ? :facepalm:

Lets be honest, you have an Emirates situation going on and having been on the train from Lewes plenty of times Its obvious you have many Tarquins who own seats but don't turn up.

I forget the numerous topics on here discussing empty seats, hence thats why neither me or you have rarely seen it full.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We've had decent crowds back in the day, over 20k, up to nearly 30k on occasion...took decent crowds to Wembley / Millenium so hardly noddy, just confined by the current and previous stadiums .

Always had a very good away support, sold out most London and Midland games in the last five years, every league game sold out in the last six years or so.

Probably on a par with Swansea / Reading...would fill a 25K ground in the PL plus its a decent catchment area.

I've always felt you were a bigger club, not much bigger but I guess when you add on your catchment area then you can see why.

You have an average attendance of nearly 1,000 less than your capacity. If you can't even get close to selling 11,329 tickets when you're in the Premier, I wonder what you'll get next season :lolol:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
You can't even get close to selling out your pathetic 11,329 stadium when you're in the Premier. Wonder what you'll get next season :lolol:

Its been sold out since day one of the clubs PL tenure ..

I see you edited....capacity was reduced for TV gantries, segregation and increased disabled supporter facilities last year. We have a points system that hasn't come close to reaching general sale.

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Villa are woeful to watch.

Their entire game plan is to try win free kicks and set pieces, in the hope of bundling something in somehow.

It’s about as cynical and basic as a strategy can get.

I’m glad someone else has noticed that Villa’s only tactic seems to be for their players (mainly Grealish) to fall over at the slightest touch so they can get free kicks and pump the ball into the box. All their goals since the restart have been from set pieces apart from the 2nd against palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here