Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Its been sold out since day one of the clubs PL tenure ..

So if all 11,329 tickets have been sold out since day one, how have you managed to sell an average of 10,510 this season, has someone been counting on all 6 fingers again ? :facepalm:

I see you have edited as well

Its been sold out since day one of the clubs PL tenure ..

I see you edited....capacity was reduced for TV gantries, segregation and increased disabled supporter facilities last year. We have a points system that hasn't come close to reaching general sale.

That's some coincidence because we have TV gantries, segregation and increased disabled supporter facilities this season and still manage to get 99% capacity :bigwave:

Last edited:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Can you please say 'We'll never play you again"

Reading did exactly that and look what happened.

You have a lovely stadium and a lovely debt . I don't think I've ever seen it full.

King, Wilson, Brooks. Ake, will all be off.

The rest of your squad is championship at best. In fact come to think of it I hope you do stay up as your are guaranteed to go down next year so that’s one of the spots secure.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
So if all 11,329 tickets have been sold out since day one, how have you managed to sell an average of 10,510 this season, has someone been counting on all 6 fingers again ? :facepalm:

Read my post...

Not one game in five years has gone to general sale. What exactly are you struggling with here ? There are literally thousands who can't get tickets, its no secret tickets are as rare as rocking horse shit.

I have family members who went on an ad hoc basis over the last 30 years who have never managed to get a ticket for a PL game, all on the data base.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
King, Wilson, Brooks. Ake, will all be off.

The rest of your squad is championship at best. In fact come to think of it I hope you do stay up as your are guaranteed to go down next year so that’s one of the spots secure.

Yes they'll be gone but its probably the first ever PL season we've had proper strength in depth. When we go down (we ain't staying up) if Howe stays expect a decent show in the championship.
Plenty of talent, Rico, Stacey, Kelly. Lewis Cook, Lerma, Danjuma, Surridge, Mepham..even Solanke....all blooded at this level.

King and Wilson have been off the boil all season, Brooks is a shadow of his former self. Ake will be a big miss.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are you sure you aren't a Palace fan pretending to be a Bournemouth fan (as sad as that would be), the debt thing is one of their go to things.

You do realise the debt is to the bloke who owns the club, it's interest free, will be turned into shares if it isn't paid back and as it's owed to the bloke who owns the club it's not exactly going to be a problem. Also rather than spunking all of our "debt" on transfer fees and wages like a couple of clubs I could mention, most of it has gone on a new stadium and training complex both of which are considered amongst the best in the country.

Lets be honest, you have an Emirates situation going on and having been on the train from Lewes plenty of times Its obvious you have many Tarquins who own seats but don't turn up.

I forget the numerous topics on here discussing empty seats, hence thats why neither me or you have rarely seen it full.

I think you’re right, Joey. Tarquins is another Palace favourite.
[MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION] what say you?

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
I think you’re right, Joey. Tarquins is another Palace favourite.
[MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION] what say you?

That's one hell of a conspiracy theory...

First time I've been accused of being Palace...;-)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Can you please say 'We'll never play you again"

Reading did exactly that and look what happened.

You have a lovely stadium and a lovely debt . I don't think I've ever seen it full.

When we get relegated from this division, we'll lick our wounds, thank our lucky stars for the time we spent at the top table and get on with supporting our club. We won't be on other team's message boards looking for a row. If we were to even consider doing so, it would obviously be Palace's.

Reading crowed that they'd never play you again because, like it or not, they are the nearest thing you have to a team that will treat you as a rival. Given that Oxford didn't get promoted, you may even get some notice from them next year. I do hope so, as you're good together.

The lovely stadium has a capacity over thirty thousand. If you are trying to suggest that Bournemouth is a town that could sell that many tickets to dyed in the wool Bournemouth fanatics, you are either a liar or a fool. Either way you'd make yourself look a bit silly.

Debt is a worry for all football clubs. The fair management of it is something that has been of great concern to our owner. Since arriving, his primary concern has been that we never again find ourselves in a position where the survival of the club is put at risk. He is fully aware that there is far more at stake than promotion to the league where the money is. The actions of your owner when catching a glimpse of the prize suggests less concern for the possible outcome of a failed gamble. Something that, in your shoes, would worry me significantly given our similar experiences of potential oblivion.

If you don't dig it out in the next game, enjoy the Championship. I hope that the thousands who wanted to watch Premier League football at your ground continue to want to watch football in that fantastic league. We'll be pleased to see the back of you, partly because your manager is a bogey for us: He even got dodgy refereeing decisions when he was at another club, and partly because you didn't follow the rules everyone else was playing to when you got promoted. Other than that, and don't take this the wrong way, when we do play you again, it won't mean anything more to us than playing anyone else.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Other than that, and don't take this the wrong way, when we do play you again, it won't mean anything more to us than playing anyone else.

Lol

You lot have been Infatuated with us.....stick Howe or muff in the search engine.

Best of luck next season, I wish you well....kind of, well you know. If you can genuinely reach a top ten finish like us then fair play.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Injuries.

I’ll ask you again, as you seem to be having a pop about BHA in a typical AFCB way - **** knows why you have a little obsession with us btw - you said you didn’t like Brighton cos you’d read stuff on here about Bournemouth cheating etc - are you denying that you cheated (FFP) to get to the premier league in the first place?

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
If what AFCB says is true then the sad thing about their time in the Premier League is that many long-time fans will have been denied the chance to watch them. If I'm right, the club doesn't own its ground, despite several years of TV money, so can't increase capacity.

So, rather like Portsmouth, they will leave the Premier League with very little to show for their stay there except debt. £70 mil outstanding on transfers, wasn't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lol

You lot have been Infatuated with us.....stick Howe or muff in the search engine.

Best of luck next season, I wish you well....kind of, well you know. If you can genuinely reach a top ten finish like us then fair play.

Very funny you say that - I just looked on Watford’s forum, (I rarely look at other teams’ forums) to see what the Pearson rumours were and chuckled when I saw a Watford fan casually refer to you as Muff :lol: But keep googling those key words and wasting your hours on us :wave:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Lol

Do you think you'll have to cheat FFP again to get back up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lets be honest, you have an Emirates situation going on and having been on the train from Lewes plenty of times Its obvious you have many Tarquins who own seats but don't turn up.

I forget the numerous topics on here discussing empty seats, hence thats why neither me or you have rarely seen it full.

You saw people on a train from Lewes who weren’t there, cos they didn’t turn up, but were there as you knew they all owned season tickets but weren’t turning up? Right...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Lol

If you're looking for derogatory references to Bournemouth, you will no doubt find them, but then the same could be said of Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Burnley, Aston Villa, Donald Trump, anyone who questioned the sacking of Chris Hughton, bans on thermos flasks, the removal of bottle tops, the lack of chip forks at Withdean, and, for some reason our longest serving midfielder. All human life is here. You'll probably find more references to The Wedding Present than you will to Bournemouth. Don't feel special that you're not liked by half of the people on this board. That just puts you on the same level as a mantis shrimp or a honey badger.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You saw people on a train from Lewes who weren’t there, cos they didn’t turn up, but were there as you knew they all owned season tickets but weren’t turning up? Right...

Yeah but no but yeah but no

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here