Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hilarious - eight games into the restart, and Palace have won one (the first, v Bournemouth!!), and lost the next SEVEN, scoring two goals in the process.

and pundits are admiring plucky's fight to the last.
They lost to palllllllace

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
PaLLLLLLLace!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Been on the beach for weeks, nothing to lose and nothing to play for.
The position of the team on the table might be an important revenue to the club owners, but I don't think the players care, probably doesn't change their pay packet.
Done enough to be there next season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Right, enough about Palace. I’m genuinely looking forward to watching Villa and Watford squirm tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right, enough about Palace. I’m genuinely looking forward to watching Villa and Watford squirm tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is this Palace of which you speak?

Do you not mean paLLLLLLLace?

Roy Hodgson pointed to Crystal Palace's lack of selection options and said he does not know "what more we can do" after his side slumped to a seventh consecutive Premier League defeat.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Who is this Palace of which you speak?

Do you not mean paLLLLLLLace?

Roy Hodgson pointed to Crystal Palace's lack of selection options and said he does not know "what more we can do" after his side slumped to a seventh consecutive Premier League defeat.

They seem to get a lot of injuries and don't seem to have much strength in depth.
I assume their large salary bill is spent on keeping the first team happy and leaving little to develop a decent squad.

It's going to take a big warchest to rebuild that squad.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So, a point for Watford (at City, admittedly) tonight, relegates Bournemouth, AND potentially Villa - if they lose the later game at Arsenal.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It would be fun to see Citeh smash loads in later to take Watford's GD down to those below them.

Unlikely but a decent win for Villa tonight and a spanking for West Ham tomorrow would make the final game between a West Ham and Villa potentially interesting and arguably the only game worth watching.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So, a point for Watford (at City, admittedly) tonight, relegates Bournemouth, AND potentially Villa - if they lose the later game at Arsenal.

Equally a spanking for Watford against City and it all goes to the final day of the season. All 3 teams away from home, West Ham on the beach as they'd be safe baring a massive change in goal difference (which isn't going to happen). Suddenly Villa would look most likely to stay up. Doesn't bear thinking about, come on City do the right thing and let Watford have the 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here