Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If it goes to 0-4 (0-3 now) Watford would have the same GD as Villa & B’Muff. Not a great place to be in when Arsenal is your next fixture.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is 4-0

If’s gonna be more, we know from experience that City is this form are unstoppable

Good chance than Bournemouth or Villa are gonna get out of this relegation battle now imo.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If it goes to 0-4 (0-3 now) Watford would have the same GD as Villa & B’Muff. Not a great place to be in when Arsenal is your next fixture.

4-0 but at least Arsenal is Villa's next fixture.
If Villa win that it will be because Arsenal have given up and can only finish eighth. Meaning they have to win the cup to get into Europe.
Reasonable chance that Watford could pick up a win against Arsenal too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Commentator saying Laporte has had a retched season with injury, the dirty ****ing **** pity he overcome it, his assault on Webster was career ending

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Nope!

They would move out of the relegation places. Would need to better Watford's result against FA cup focused Arsenal.

And if they both lost Plucky could still get out of it with a win against Everton on the final day.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Villa to get relegated is my preferred outcome based on their entitled fans and the money they have spent

I have a dislike for Watford and Bournemouth equally, it’s a shame Norwich had to ruin it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Villa to get relegated is my preferred outcome based on their entitled fans and the money they have spent

I have a dislike for Watford and Bournemouth equally, it’s a shame Norwich had to ruin it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but Jake Humphrey.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Depends which arsenal turn up, they’ve actually been very good just lately. I really hope they do turn up, want Villa down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here