Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Now offset my bets on a home win or draw...by punting on Arsenal to win at 4’s...so win either way...I think I’m right in think Villa are shite at holding onto leads...still fancy they’ll get something though

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still can't believe Watford sacked Pearson. Nobody is going to stop Citeh at the moment, but you fancy Pearson would at least have had a plan for the Arsenal match with them having one eye on the Cup Final the following weekend.

Watford's odds on relegation currently shorter than Villas with Paddy Power and Betfair.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Watching this is just making me feel so happy that we aren’t relying on these games and that we’ve managed to get the points we need without relying on #TeamsLikeArsenal

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Now offset my bets on a home win or draw...by punting on Arsenal to win at 4’s...so win either way...I think I’m right in think Villa are shite at holding onto leads...still fancy they’ll get something though

After your pre match post and seeing Arteta drop half his FAC heroes, I laid against an Arsenal win on Betfair.

A cruel time of the season, where a manager resting a load of players, can influence a major league outcome elsewhere. Colin Wnkr is still angry that Liverpool rested players on the last day in 2007, he claims sending Sheff Utd down. That’s the same season from which he hates WHUFC for cheating.

The answer, don’t be left involved in the mire at the very end of the season ..... thank you Graham Potter.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
After your pre match post and seeing Arteta drop half his FAC heroes, I laid against an Arsenal win on Betfair.

A cruel time of the season, where a manager resting a load of players, can influence a major league outcome elsewhere. Colin Wnkr is still angry that Liverpool rested players on the last day in 2007, he claims sending Sheff Utd down. That’s the same season from which he hates WHUFC for cheating.

The answer, don’t be left involved in the mire at the very end of the season ..... thank you Graham Potter.

Nice way of doing it...they were quite short odds if I recall correctly

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Been on the beach for weeks, nothing to lose and nothing to play for.
The position of the team on the table might be an important revenue to the club owners, but I don't think the players care, probably doesn't change their pay packet.
Done enough to be there next season.

We were utterly awful, a truly embarrassing performance.

I trust you all enjoyed it?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That VAR shambles - where the Villa keeper carried that Sheffield United shot about 6 feet over his own goal line - is going to end up saving Villa isn't it?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Last day three way shoot out then. Sky will be pleased ..............................

We should be too.

I’d rather Watford stay up but boy would there be some nice titbits in the rotting remains at Vicarage Road for a circling hungry Seagull on the scavenge! Doucouré, Sarr.......yummy.

Quick flight to the coast and we could pick up Brooks and Wilson. Delicious!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We should be too.

I’d rather Watford stay up but boy would there be some nice titbits in the rotting remains at Vicarage Road for a circling hungry Seagull on the scavenge! Doucouré, Sarr.......yummy.

Quick flight to the coast and we could pick up Brooks and Wilson. Delicious!

Not sure about that. I think we might aiming higher than scraps from relegated teams now. I think the way ahead might be one (or two at most) bigger signings, backed up with bringing youth through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here