Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I’m largely ambivalent towards who goes down between Watford and Villa.

I have a minor dislike for Villa’s fan base as a whole, and a major dislike for one particular Watford fan.

If only Norwich could have got their shit together.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m largely ambivalent towards who goes down between Watford and Villa.

I have a minor dislike for Villa’s fan base as a whole, and a major dislike for one particular Watford fan.

If only Norwich could have got their shit together.

Is the Watford fan a colleague?

I’ve worked with a few Manure and West Ham plastics. Generally arrogant, with a bizarre dislike for their born n bred local club .... BHAFC. Revelling in our lean years. Which set me up for life as disliking their adopted clubs.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Can’t ever rely on Arsenal... but have to say a reluctant hats off to Villa tho, I thought they were dead and buried.

They’ve a real chance of survival now.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Villa have clawed their way out of trouble by playing horrible scrappy football, constantly playacting to win free kicks and scoring from set pieces.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can’t ever rely on Arsenal... but have to say a reluctant hats off to Villa tho, I thought they were dead and buried.

They’ve a real chance of survival now.

They got a bit of luck along the way - the Sheff Utd disallowed goal, relentless losing machine CP arrive in town and Arteta rests half the team that outclassed Citeh.

Arsenal fans online are furious. To a huge club, trying to win every game and doing it against relegation shite is a given. How far they’ve fallen over fifteen years, there was a time where a visit to Villa Park was almost a guaranteed three points for Arsenal.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fam? Blud? Arse TV The likely consolation prize tonight I'm afraid.

Villa are not going to beat West Ham Sunday, but I think it's likely Watford will win against Arsenal

I reckon Watford will lose and Villa will draw. We're stuck with the deluded twats for another season I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here