Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/3/21

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
WBA and Newcastle currently 0-0 and hopefully will remain so.

A small crumb of comfort after last night, I know.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I’d prefer a West Brom win I think. Keeps us in 16th.

This. WBA win >> Draw >> Toon win.

If we finish below WBA then we are going down, regardless.

If as is likely WBA go, then we need someone else to finish below us. Newcastle currently look the best candidate for that.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Try not to be gloom and doom, but if we go and either of these shower of shite teams stay up, it'll be worse for the Premier League.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Try not to be gloom and doom, but if we go and either of these shower of shite teams stay up, it'll be worse for the Premier League.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

If we end up in the bottom three we deserve to go down.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Good weekend for Mrs P to be on late shifts (14:00-22:00)

This weekend I shall mainly be vegetating in front of the tellybox watching wall to wall football :thumbsup:

Sounds like heaven, I trust you will mainly be wearing underpants, a string vest, and odd socks :thumbsup:

479b544d198dc8903f30a8f21b0fc019.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This. WBA win >> Draw >> Toon win.

If we finish below WBA then we are going down, regardless.

If as is likely WBA go, then we need someone else to finish below us. Newcastle currently look the best candidate for that.

Spot on.

Even if they win today, West Brom will still be 6pts below us, with a significantly worse GD.

If we can’t stay above them from there, then we’ll totally deserve to go down.

Obviously I’d like us to stay up without needing to rely on others. (And if we can win the next two, Saints and Newcastle, then I reckon we will.)

But given the way the last three games (and indeed much of the season) have panned out, I think we need to be realistic - keeping both Fulham and Newcastle below us is now the key. Remember they play each other on the final day. So if we can get to that game above both, we’ll be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
watching on a dodgy stream and though neither side look world beaters there is plenty of fight from both, as you'd expect from sides of both managers involved, not saying i'd like either one down here but wish ours could instill the fight they are showing.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Klopp giving Fulham every chance by making 7 changes and playing fringe players :ffsparr:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
West Brom v Newcastle and I thought this weekend couldn't get any worse, I take it all back, careful what you wish for please stay Graham. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here