Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 8-10/4/22

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Another step nearer relegation for us in our present form

yep disastrous result for us. I've had a feeling for a while we will be that club which falls to the bottom. All other clubs down there picking up wins, showing character, fighting for everything. We've shown none of that. I'm not even sure this squad is capable. Our run in is by far the most difficult- were doomed

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Might need to get the plastic sheets out tonight.

I think you’ll find quite a few have already got their nappies on and are placing the plastic under sheets on their beds as we speak

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Everton winning doesn't really alter relegation for us as they weren't in the bottom 3.

As it stands, the 3rd from bottom side still has 24 points. The result only changes whether we'll be overtaken by Everton.

Let's see how Burnley get on tomorrow. A win for them and things will, of course, change.

That said, the only question with our current form is whether we're going to finish any higher than 17th.

We're not going down - there are enough games left to pick up points - but there are certainly questions to be asked.

It's turning out a lot different than many of us thought just 3 months ago...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
yep disastrous result for us. I've had a feeling for a while we will be that club which falls to the bottom. All other clubs down there picking up wins, showing character, fighting for everything. We've shown none of that. I'm not even sure this squad is capable. Our run in is by far the most difficult- were doomed

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

christonabike, it's started!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why have Chelsea stopped scoring? Are they aware Celtic are 7-0 up, so Chelsea won't have the most dominant win of the day unless they put a couple more away.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lol.

What a difference a couple of hours makes.

:albion2:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

Are we still doomed? Like to know?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still smacking am I still deluded?

Lacking your apparent clairvoyance I didn’t expect a win today. I hope you made a killing at the bookies with this foresight.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Mostly villa for the remainder of the first half, though Mings did his best to score an own goal and injure his own keeper in the same lunge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here