Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist idiot, abuses Muamba on Twitter. Ruins own life.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well at first I thought you were calling me a moron but then I re-read my post and saw nothing that would indicate moronic leanings so you can see why my confusion arose chap. Either way, my point stands, anyone who refuses to believe Twitter is relevant is a luddite and a moron.

o i c...soz about that and u r correct i wasn't referring to u as a moron...and agree with yur post :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On that criteria, I imagine the whole Syria thing is passing you by at the moment, eh?

Also: "something bad" doesn't really cover it, tbh.

Apparently, back in the early 1940s, there was some trouble with some Germans or something, but it didn't affect ME, so who gives a shit, right?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Why insecure? I use it to keep in touch with family living overseas and the occasional bit of banter. Probably no different from using this site actually.

I realise a lot of people use it for that sort of thing which is fair enough,but then there is the other half.

this is my england: consequences

liam02.jpg

liam03.jpg

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
What a stupid tosser. Was watching the game in a pub yesterday when some "joker" thought it'd be funny to chant let him die whilst they were treating him on the pitch.
Needless to say, I told him exactly what I thought of him and offered him outside, at which point he hid behind his cronies.
There are some proper low lives out there.

D

Deleted member 18477

no matter how much you think someone wants to hear your opinion about racism you're pretty much always best to say f*** all!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
How come that when someone does something moronic like this, all of the "left leaning" posters on here are mortally offended , and are breaking their necks to get the bloke arrested, but whenever people are burning poppies, or abusing returning troops as murderers etc , something which just as many people find offensive, the best thing to do is " ignore them and they'll go away, its only a tiny minority of idiots blah blah blah", much as this bloke is obviously a prat , it seems like a case of double standards to me.

Feb 14, 2010
Dont know anything about this incident with the bloke from Wales but I did cringe with all the footballers falling over themselves to twitter about a lad who had a heart attack on the field. Call me old school but what about a bit of understated holding their thoughts to themselves and showing respect? Al, that "I know him and he is a top bro and what a fighter" tweeting was not seemly. And if any of them did it to enhance their own profile then they should be ashamed of themselves.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dont know anything about this incident with the bloke from Wales but I did cringe with all the footballers falling over themselves to twitter about a lad who had a heart attack on the field. Call me old school but what about a bit of understated holding their thoughts to themselves and showing respect? Al, that "I know him and he is a top bro and what a fighter" tweeting was not seemly. And if any of them did it to enhance their own profile then they should be ashamed of themselves.

I was going to call you something else actually.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
How come that when someone does something moronic like this, all of the "left leaning" posters on here are mortally offended , and are breaking their necks to get the bloke arrested, but whenever people are burning poppies, or abusing returning troops as murderers etc , something which just as many people find offensive, the best thing to do is " ignore them and they'll go away, its only a tiny minority of idiots blah blah blah", much as this bloke is obviously a prat , it seems like a case of double standards to me.

Oh and you forgot to say how they then lend their support to likely 'innocents' that were picking nuts with the taliban in the outback of Afghanistan and then when captured by the USA and sent to Guantanamo, they squawk like demented madman, based around freedoms and liberties etc. but my god if some ignorant fool, especially a white one, then offends, they want him banged up never to be seen again.

They seem blind to their own prejudices.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I always thought the solution to a guy like this is to just ignore them :shrug:

Guess I am old fashioned ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm left leaning, think he is a cock who will be feeling a right chump now, and that the people burning poppies, abusing troops or anything of that nature deserve a bit of a shoeing TBH.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

As a vegetarian I tend to lean towards the sun....it did seem offensive ..can't say I was after him bring arrested..but so be it...and would condemn the peeps regarding the poppies etc..but hey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here