Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rhodes worth £8m?

IfieldBlue

Apr 17, 2012
JR 8 million. Berbatov 4 million! Something isn't right there. I can't understand why Rhodes would want to go to Blackburn to be honest. Huddersfield must be well chuffed.

The 'bannergate' mob aren't too unhappy either. Handy little sell on fee built in to the deal when sold to Huddersfield....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
JR 8 million. Berbatov 4 million! Something isn't right there. I can't understand why Rhodes would want to go to Blackburn to be honest. Huddersfield must be well chuffed.

About 50k in wages difference and United wanting him off the books makes it much more right to be honest. That doesnt mean Blackburn havent been completely mugged by blowing most of their parachute payment on him though.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f***ing crazy, Spurs signed Van De Vart for less, Newcastle signed their front 2 for about that or less. f***ing crazy, that is all :)

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Interesting to hear a Blackburn fan on a phone in tonight claiming to have inside info that Rhodes was bought by the Board over Keen's head. Apparently Keen has publicly welcomed the signing but maybe he is just a puppet.

That Club is in a mess, hadn't they already given Keen an ultimatum about reviewing his position after only 4 games - yet he hasn't a say in the signings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here