Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Slades Coming To Town

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
All three of them performed admirably for the club and none of them left under a cloud. Cox in particular came through the ranks and gave us four of five seasons with some great moments. It's easy to forget that three seasons ago it was a case of stop Cox, stop Brighton. They all deserve a good reception.

Yep. Warmly remember Cox and Russ. Revell? for me it's a 'meh'.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Russel clearly is a legend. He made some shite signings last summer but he also made some absolute gems that will be in our team at Falmer (Bennet, Crofts/300K, Dicker, Navarro) On top of that he kept us in the league. Anyone that fails to notice that is a cock.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Russel clearly is a legend. He made some shite signings last summer but he also made some absolute gems that will be in our team at Falmer (Bennet, Crofts/300K, Dicker, Navarro) On top of that he kept us in the league. Anyone that fails to notice that is a cock.

im pretty sure most people noticed he kept us in league 1.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Spot on.

Wasnt Smith also a SALDE signing as well?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Russell Slade - lovely guy and did a great job in keeping us up. Warm reception.

I was one of the few Albion fans who actually liked Coxy. Warm reception.

I had no problem with Alex Revell until the season before last, when he attempted to crack Michel Kuipers skull open with a two footed challenge - one of the most disgusting attempted assaults I have ever witnessed on a football field. He can go f*** himself.

That really was a disgusting "lunge" and he should have been sent off.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I for one will be giving Russell a large round of applause :thumbsup:

Not sure about this being a 7:15 kick off though, very odd

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I for one will be giving Russell a large round of applause :thumbsup:

Not sure about this being a 7:15 kick off though, very odd

The corresponding fixture at Brisbane Road last season was a 7:00pm KO.
One less :drink: before the game then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here