Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

School-The Best Days of You're Life?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
School was shite, hated it. Mind you seeing as most of my primary years were spent at a convent tought by those whores of Christ, sadistic bog trotting Irish Nuns that tended to put me off. Going to a Secondry school who had a God Botherering wanker for a headmaster contributed too. Going to college as a mature student to be 'taught' by lectureres who didn't have a clue left me with a low opionion of all things educational.

School days sucked like a turbo charged vacuum cleaner.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Im a lot happier now but sometimes I wish I could go back just for the summer holidays!!! I miss running about playing football 4 hours a day and not being in pain the next day.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
School was QUALITY

But to be honest the prom made it a good send off and made it seem like it was the best days of my life at school.

College is good as you can do pretty much what you like, you get paid to go, no hassle on you for smoking, and my mum doesnt make me pay rent at the moment as i am a full time student still. Bad points of being this old is that i have to earn a living as my mum doesnt anymore give me any money to go out and stuff. A good thing to that is that i can now afford to go to games more often! Bad thing about being working is that i have to work every night and limits time to go out at night socially as I have no energy at work as this new supervisor is working everyone to the max and it is very annoying!

So it was good at school apart from not being able to go to watch brighton as much, but now i am enjoyoing life alot more. Roll on saturday :clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I look back at school and don't really have much opinion. Didn't hate it didn't like it. Had my mates and just generally went about my business. Then i left.

To put a different perspective on it I would say being an adult is much better thsn being a kid. Hated being a kid but quite enjoy being an adult. More pressure and responsibility but kind of like the choices and options it gives you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Complete Badger said:
Nope, here are some of the reasons why being older is better:

1) You can have sex.
2) You have more money to spend, which means you can buy good stuff rather than sweets.
3) You can drive.
4) You can drink.
5) People engage in proper conversation with you, rather than talking like a mong.
6) You don't have to sit in a classroom learning tedious details about times tables, algebra, or what happens when you put potassium (or some other pointless metal) into water and boil it - none of which is of any use later in life.
7) You can have sex.

School is SHIT - end of.

Adulthood is s**t because.

1. You can have sex, but you are then expected to pledge lifelong commitment as a consequence
2. You have more money, but the government/utilities/building society/wife / children conspire to remove it from you, until you do not have enough of it to buy sweets
3. You have to drive on increasingly dangerous, overcrowded roads whilst shouting obcenities at otrher motorists and slowly developing a gastric ulcer as a consequence
4. You can drink until your marriage collapses and you end up in the Priory
5. your boss/wife talk to you like you are a mong. Anybody you want to have a proper conversation with are also at work being talked to like they are mongs.
6. You have to sit in an office with a bunch of muppets who you do not care about, doing tedious tasks thagt you are not rewarded adequately for, if you do not turn up you will starve. You spend your life wishing you were able to conduct expiriments in a fun environment.
7. You can have STDs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here