Season tickets question

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Got mine... same seat since day one

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Have been getting worried that i haven't heard anything yet about mine so will hold on until the beginning of next week.
Money still hasn't come out of my account tho...

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Have been getting worried that i haven't heard anything yet about mine so will hold on until the beginning of next week.

May be cause for concern there, as money left my account months ago, pretty much when i ordered. Best to ring up i guess.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North

Like Clarkey, my money was taken months ago too so I'd get on the phone sooner rather than later if I was you.

Having said that, my ST has still not arrived - Block F Row A - surname starts 'S' though

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
F block is more ABUSIVE than moaning. We've been blessed in the Withdean years to always have the away dugout in front of us while we were a good side, so the away managers invariably got stroppy and invited abuse, and for the last couple of years we've had Wilkins and White to view up close. I'm hoping that Micky goes back to the east dugout, because I don't want to insult him, and we get some opposition chumps in front of us to TEAR into.

As of this afternoon East is still the away dug out. I shall be joining you for said F block abusiveness for this season then. :ascarf:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
F block is more ABUSIVE than moaning. We've been blessed in the Withdean years to always have the away dugout in front of us while we were a good side, so the away managers invariably got stroppy and invited abuse, and for the last couple of years we've had Wilkins and White to view up close. I'm hoping that Micky goes back to the east dugout, because I don't want to insult him, and we get some opposition chumps in front of us to TEAR into.

He still hasn't decided yet

Did you notice he used different dugouts over the Charlton and Ipswich games?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
May be cause for concern there, as money left my account months ago, pretty much when i ordered. Best to ring up i guess.

I'm going to pick up a Southend ticket from the shop tomorrow, so i'll guess it wouldn't hurt to mention it again to them about it.
Thing is i mentioned about it before when picking up Ipswich and Barnet tickets and they said they would give me a call once the manager was back in, which they never did.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Well I didn't go to Ipswich so no, I didn't! As I said, I really hope he goes in the east one because I've no intention of abusing him and I'm sure all F blockers feel the same. Bring on McAllister, Pearson, and others to incur the WRATH of the might F block:clap2:

Who was the assistant who was warned by the forth official last season? Was it the forest assistant?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I'm going to pick up a Southend ticket from the shop tomorrow, so i'll guess it wouldn't hurt to mention it again to them about it.
Thing is i mentioned about it before when picking up Ipswich and Barnet tickets and they said they would give me a call once the manager was back in, which they never did.

Yep, definitely ask them. Someone on here, Easy 10 I believe, had his printed off in front of him so that could save a lot of hassle.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Yes, I think so. In the last couple of years either the quality of away manager and his ability to incite the crowd has gone rapidly downhill, or I've just missed out on all the fun since they moved the other side of the halfway line. The campaign starts here, Micky for the East Dugout:ascarf:

:lolol: I reckon Micky will go back to the East anway as it puts him between the away team and their fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here