Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should Nigel Farage get a knighthood?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Putin.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Starmer got his knighthood for services to Law, so by saying if an utter failure like Starmer can get a knighthood, you are directly implying he got a knighthood for being an utter failure in Law.

Strange when you have to explain someone's own post back to them. :shrug:

So you support Starmer's silence on FGM and sexist abortion?Perhaps you could explain that back to yourself?I have no doubt you could justify it to yourself.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So you support Starmer's silence on FGM and sexist abortion?Perhaps you could explain that back to yourself?I have no doubt you could justify it to yourself.

Do forgive me for interrupting, “sexist abortion”? Intriguing.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well?

I dont know how to set up polls from my phone if someone wants to do it.

I'm curious if you started this thread as you knew it would cause controversy and stir things up? Seems quite like trolling to me.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Do forgive me for interrupting, “sexist abortion”? Intriguing.

Mainly people from non-European cultures requiring only male births.You probably don't get much call for it in your white enclave.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I usually think knighthoods are a waste of time, but this would piss off the “anyone who disagrees with me is a fascist Nazi racist” brigade, so yes, purely for the lolz.

But if a Pal-Arse fan gets a knighthood then a Brighton one should get one for balance, so arise Sir Desmond Lynam.

The tears and anger from those who have no idea about the EU or it’s true agenda 😂😂😂

What’s strange is that Nigel has done it for the benefit of these people, but all they do is hate.

“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm curious if you started this thread as you knew it would cause controversy and stir things up? Seems quite like trolling to me.

He does a very good job!Think his dad taught him well.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Mainly people from non-European cultures requiring only male births.You probably don't get much call for it in your white enclave.

Ah I see. That’s a perfectly good explanation to a genuine question. Not sure why the need for the insult at the end. Must be because you’re a **** :)

My “white enclave”. Well, yes. I live on the south coast, not known for it’s gender based abortion protocol. So sort of like the rest of the country. You’re a funny sod.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Whataboutism at it's finest. :hilton:

You came back and said 'where did I mention Law?'. Now you've realised your mistake, done a quick google search, and suddenly it is about law afterall. :facepalm:

Last edited:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

Are you insinuating that starmer is a racist? You have a very strange view of the world.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
This thread question is likely to produce predictable results. As the UK is more or less half Leavers and half Remainers then the response is likely to reflect that. Personally, I'm not sure he is a racist but he is a racist facilitator and as such would probably feel quite at home amongst the entitled 'elite'; also by knighting him, tory supporters could then justify their predisposition to 'tug the forelock' to him as a fully accepted member of the privileged few.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm more concerned that Isaac Goldberg (?) got a lordship for losing his seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here