Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Adingra - 20 year old Ivory Coast forward - Signed 24/06/2022

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think this guy is going to reach levels even beyond what we see with mitoma he is that good. With the rotation this season should keep him off the big club radar meaning we will get a good couple of seasons at least with us as well so we can watch him turn into a real star

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Our fans, unlike those of others, don't expect immediate results from our young starlets
When did this happen!? Are we no longer writing off Jake Robinson for not scoring a hat-trick in his first game?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I think this guy is going to reach levels even beyond what we see with mitoma he is that good. With the rotation this season should keep him off the big club radar meaning we will get a good couple of seasons at least with us as well so we can watch him turn into a real star
Whoa there cowboy

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Why not he’s 5 years younger had a comparable record at USG has already shown he is more than comfortable at this level?
Mitoma has established himself as one of the best players in the league.
Adingra would need to deliver over a period of time to deserve comparison.
He will do well to get minutes imo as there are so many options.
Full disclosure - Mitoma is now my favourite ever Albion player so I am bias.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
At his age, and at this club, he can reach it to the very top.

This is what makes Brighton such a great club for young players. Our fans, unlike those of others, don't expect immediate results from our young starlets - some solid performances and glimmers of quality is all that it takes to gain our unanimous support.

Adringa has that. He will get better and better and better. He has the potential to be a superstar.

Like all our other young players, I look forward to see him improving.

Good performance today, and it'll only get better.

I think this hits the nail on the head, some of our raw young talent wouldn't be given the first team oppertunity at bigger clubs so quickly. Also we are forgiving of poor performances and being a bit unpolished.

If Van Hecke had shown some of his early performances at bigger clubs he would have slid right down the pecking order, we were patient and showed trust and now he looks like a different player. I strongly believe that our faith in players is repaid with extra work rate to reach the required standard, we've got plenty of examples of players looking a bit lost at this level but developing into top, top talent.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
WE ARE A f***ing BIG CLUB

Sarisbury Seagull

Solly March Fan Club
NSC Patron
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A great second half from SA.

He reminds me of Bissouma, in that he’s a great character, a smile and (effective) tricks to light up an Albion crowd. Had the entire NS on its feet when he got the ball.
Agreed.

Clearly a really talented and pacey player but what has impressed me the most is his fantastic attitude and work ethic. Even in the first half when he, like the rest of the team wasn’t playing well, you couldn’t fault his effort. A real asset to us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed.

Clearly a really talented and pacey player but what has impressed me the most is his fantastic attitude and work ethic. Even in the first half when he, like the rest of the team wasn’t playing well, you couldn’t fault his effort. A real asset to us.

A general view, I think the last 2 games have told RDZ so much about virtually the entire squad. Almost a deliberate experiment. Which players current cut the @Colonel Mustard, systems and formation.

A lot of courage to do that.

Whilst Moyes, just one example, seems to forever play the very same 10 or 11 core players. Despite having a greater budget.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
At his age, and at this club, he can reach it to the very top.

This is what makes Brighton such a great club for young players. Our fans, unlike those of others, don't expect immediate results from our young starlets - some solid performances and glimmers of quality is all that it takes to gain our unanimous support.

Adringa has that. He will get better and better and better. He has the potential to be a superstar.

Like all our other young players, I look forward to see him improving.

Good performance today, and it'll only get better.
Unless you look at the Buonanotte abuse online because he's only put in some solid performance with glimmers of quality. As a rule, you are right, but our production line of prodigies does seem to be raising expectations amongst the vocal idiots to new levels of entitlement.

You're either Enciso-level or garbage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here