Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have a block of 5 with two under 16's so we will all be sitting in our £30 seats (u16's £5)
There is no way i'm being split up from the wife and kids. sit in my seat and you will be moved.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
yep. and they sat where they wanted, i don't think the stewards really gave a f*** about that sort of thing...

They do if they think they can help. Manchester away fans are notorious, if you've ever had the opportunity to meet them at a station on a Saturday evening. This will very much be a family event.

I've paid the higher amount and won't give two hoots if I have to ask someone to move with Steward help or not.

Sorry. This isn't Selhurst or Millwall.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Some people... :flounce:

Big Cuddly Pandas.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
They do if they think they can help. Manchester away fans are notorious, if you've ever had the opportunity to meet them at a station on a Saturday evening. This will very much be a family event.

I've paid the higher amount and won't give two hoots if I have to ask someone to move with Steward help or not.

Sorry. This isn't Selhurst or Millwall.

sorry, fair enough

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
sorry, fair enough

.. but I actually prefer the free for all arrangement to be honest - so need to be sorry.

You know where you stand (or sit) !

So much easier - if you are in a group, turn up early. If not expect to be scattered around.

With a sell out like this, with people who have planned the day - turned up with families etc.. - it's a different deal.

I'll be sitting on my own unfortunately, but not going to piss someone off because I want to sit with my mates.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For this game we should all sit in our allocated seats. This is a big day out for those that hardly go with their families etc. As the OP said its not Palace or Millwall. Or even stoke!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
.. but I actually prefer the free for all arrangement to be honest - so need to be sorry.

You know where you stand (or sit) !

So much easier - if you are in a group, turn up early. If not expect to be scattered around.

With a sell out like this, with people who have planned the day - turned up with families etc.. - it's a different deal.

I'll be sitting on my own unfortunately, but not going to piss someone off because I want to sit with my mates.

yeh, i do agree, i would sit on the roof by myself to catch this one if need be, (but fortunately don't have to!)
i do prefer the free for all too, but hey ho, just glad to be there!
SEAGULLS!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I agree with the stand where you like policy in stadiums where there is no different price brands, but as I paid £30, I expect to stand in the right block. Not in a cheap seat.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here