Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] So which one of you lot is it?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
…anyway some Brighton fans likes that c**t enough to want to shake his hand, it no biggie. I’ve drank with that posse that drink in The Railway Belle that had that fuckin stupid Get Brexit Done flag with a picture of Johnson’s stupid gob on it. I just choose to talk about other things with these people usually Goldstone tales.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
How do you know that? I am cautious about all these polls after the Brexit one got it wrong.

How do I know they won't get loads of seats? It is an educated guess based on some polling and research that suggests their levels of support are dotted around in such a way that it won't translate into loads and loads of seats. Could of course be wrong, like any predictions.

There may also be people who change their mind on voting for them when they're actually at the ballot box.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
How do I know they won't get loads of seats? It is an educated guess based on some polling and research that suggests their levels of support are dotted around in such a way that it won't translate into loads and loads of seats. Could of course be wrong, like any predictions.

There may also be people who change their mind on voting for them when they're actually at the ballot box.
Sorry, I was more referring to how do you know Farage is doing well on the tiktok platform?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
…anyway some Brighton fans likes that c**t enough to want to shake his hand, it no biggie. I’ve drank with that posse that drink in The Railway Belle that had that fuckin stupid Get Brexit Done flag with a picture of Johnson’s stupid gob on it. I just choose to talk about other things with these people usually Goldstone tales.
I salute your indefatigability

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here