Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod's Law

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
tedebear said:
I know the feeling mate..

Anyhow - sods law states that if I wait until 3:00 to have some lunch (bloody starving!) because I know my bosses boss will call, that as soon as I stand up to go to lunch she calls and leaves a message wanting to know where I am...

This is what I say to her....
Your mother was a hampster and your father
smelled of elderberries, I wave my private parts at your aunties, you brightly coloured, mealy-templed, cranberry-smelling,
electric donkey-bottom bite

Ha - that'll teach her...

:lol: :lol:

:lolol: I fart in you general direction

Squiffy

Jul 11, 2003
When you really need a dump in a pub - you go in, full of relief and bang! No toilet paper. Then the lovely task of having to ask one of the barstaff for a restock. In full view of assemble punters.

That gorgeous girl who was too shy to ask you out and tells you years later, while complaining about their hubby/partner/kids...:shootself

Getting a girl home only to realise you've lost your keys.

Were away travelling while both Championships were won and first game back was start of that 12 game run.

And finally, last but by no means least the girl/woman who tells you she wishes she hadn't chosen to shag your mate and so wishes it had been you instead she gave a 12 hour rogering. At least "I would have appreciated it".

Could be a separate thread - Sods Law And Women....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here