Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sold the best players, shit in defence, shit in attack, with a shit manager and in real trouble

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
1727629903531.png

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Blimey Bozza - you've gone early with this thread !

I can understand that it will give us a lift after our Stamford Bridge woes but it might come back to bite us.

If we are still 6 points in front of our dopey cousins up the road after the next 5 league fixtures below I'll be happy --

BHA - Spurs (H), Newcastle (A), Wolves (H), Liverpool (A) & Man City (H)
Palace - Liverpool (H), Forest (A), Spurs (H), Wolves (A) & Fulham (H).

However I did have a jam doughnut to celebrate Palace finally slipping into the bottom three at long last.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
The Beak has called this already.

Stick a white beard and a red suit on the octogenarian and he’ll make the ultimate Christmas present for Palace supporters. I think his good old fashioned low block system would do their survival hopes the world of good.

Isn’t that a spoof/wum account?

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
At half time last Saturday, everything looked good, as we were winning at Everton and Chelsea were already 4-2. Then in the second half the team didnt bother turning up for the first 15 minutes, and we were 2-1 down, and then had no clue how to get back in the game. We went back to the previous tactic of give it to Wilf, only now its give it to Ebs, and were utterly clueless. Not expecting much against Liverpool tomorrow and then a long wait for the international break. At least Ebs has been dropped, so he cant get injured

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
And they've added in some goal music...

(skip to 35 seconds to hear & get past the ''best atmosphere in the leagues'' post goal celebrations).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here