Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something happened today

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We lost, when we had the 3 best chances of the game in the last 10 mins & Gus leaves our best finisher on the bench for 20 mins too long & delays bringing him on when we were LOSING until the 89th minute.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It actually got going BIG TIME in the West when all of us on the front row started banging the advertising hoardings. Stewards told us to stop though. BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Very special moment today, I've always been envious of other teams fans who can sustain a chant in the face of all adversity and we did it today. Looking around the WSU when the GE chant had firmly bedded in it was such a thrill to see that everyone knew that we had pulled off something special. I can't remember ever enjoying an unfair defeat as much as I enjoyed that one. Well done the lads both on and off the pitch.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Definitely something special, out of shear dejection it was like the entire Amex found a unified voice for the first time. The players gave everything for those shirts today, v proud of them.

I doubt anyone who was actually there will be passing judgement on the reds till they have seen the replays. Phone-ins & still photographs have to be evidence only for those with an IQ no greater than a chicken balti pie...

Gave me goose bumps f***ing brilliant atmosphere today

Superb atmo today:albion2:WHERE DID IT COME FROM?GREAT TO SEE THE AMEX ROCKING WELL DONE ALL AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS???

It came from us lot towards the screen in the North stand. We had been singing it for 5 minutes and encouraging people to get bouncing about and boy did every one respond! Truly exceptional display from everyone.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
From where I was right at the start of THAT chant I think it was Crispys starting it. If so legend. After the full 15/20mins (It starting in the NS long before everyone joined in) I nearly died of exhaustion and laughter.

It was 7 minutes, I checked the scoreboard at the start and end because I love long chants like that. It was bloody awesome especially when all 3 sides were standing up singing it. :clap2:

18,000 Albion fans singing "stand up, if you hate the ref" was superb, the refmust have wanted the ground to swallow him up! :tosser:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
9 men and your f***ing shit.

I seriously hope TGE tune now goes down and we carry it on. no better point this season when the whole ground where singing it together.

I'v carried on singing it all the way home and will no doubt be singing all week.

that sarcastic applause was very serial as well.

even half of that against Southampton and it will be a brilliant atmosphere.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Second half support was spontaneous and absolutely fantastic. It was sort of like 'f*** YOU referee! f*** YOU Burnley! We are Brighton! Super Brighton! We might be down for now, but we're still better than you in every single way that counts!'

Smells like team spirit! :thumbsup:

cdargonne

brighton seagirl
Mar 1, 2009
sussex
Absolutely superb! Haven't had so much fun at a game since we used to do jump around if u hate palace! Fantastic shame we didn't get a goal at the end... looking forward to Gus interview later...

smelly

May 23, 2004
Absolutely superb! Haven't had so much fun at a game since we used to do jump around if u hate palace! Fantastic shame we didn't get a goal at the end... looking forward to Gus interview later...

Gus message: enjoy Xmas and forget about referees!!

Fcucking legend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here