Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What I just can’t get my head round is that we finally looked solid with five at the back and the master tactician has decided to revert back to a four and we’ve looked keystone cops as a result. Potters really is the Emperors clothes.

D

Deleted member 2719

You can not give any player that much room a few feet from goal, I hope there is some proper bollocking going to go on for that one, as the same for any big misses the other end.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Bissouma and Trossard have been so ****ing bad YET AGAIN. Why are they rewarded with 11 everytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Trossard annoys the life out of me. Constantly slows everything down cutting back onto his right foot

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What I just can’t get my head round is that we finally looked solid with five at the back and the master tactician has decided to revert back to a four and we’ve looked keystone cops as a result. Potters really is the Emperors clothes.

Have you noticed we have no defenders on the bench? How can we play a back 5 when we don’t have 5 defenders even fit?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
This is all looking horribly familiar

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We are so feeble aren’t we. Teeny bit of pressure and we fold. We’d never see it out 1-1. We score. Nothing from Potter. We concede. Even less. Just demand something from your players rather than just nice passing in the middle third. Wish he looked pissed off like we do. How many of us would take 1-1 now? I’d guess 95%. This could be any result.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Not just at the back.
We look nowhere near as fluid further up the field.
Gross just doesn't contribute on the wing.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This. Trossard annoys the life out of me. Constantly slows everything down cutting back onto his right foot

He constantly slows it down and then loses the ball 1v2. He is so out of form/confidence. I rate him highly but it's so obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here