Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stewards should do there jobs

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Instead the stewards were screaming at my mate to get back after he'd put one foot past a hole in the barricades and having a go at one man swearing despite the whole of the South Stand doing so.

This was just after the final whistle. Amatuers.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
If you go down to the woods today
You're in for a big surprise
If you go steward-baiting today
You'll never believe your eyes.
For Mad John who hates all the fans
Is throwing sticks and doing a tarzan
Today's the day for the football haters picnic.

the way they act and talk to the supporters they have no people skills............
Exactly.

When I was STANDING UP to celebrate the Albion's goal, what happened?

I was immediately approached by a steward (he knows who I'm talking about), who DEMANDED to know who scored.

If these jacketed Hitlers had the right PEOPLE SKILLS, they'd be able to spot Tommy Elphick easily at eighty yards.

Exactly.

I was immediately approached by a steward (he knows who I'm talking about), who DEMANDED to know who scored.

If these jacketed Hitlers had the right PEOPLE SKILLS, they'd be able to spot Tommy Elphick easily at eighty yards.

So, there ARE some infiltrating stewards who are really fans of the club and interested in football!
I may have to REPORT this travesty, we can NOT have a conflict of interests among the stewarding of the crowd - they all have to HATE Brighton and Hove Albion, and have NO interest in football :rant:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
So, there ARE some infiltrating stewards who are really fans of the club and interested in football!
I may have to REPORT this travesty, we can NOT have a conflict of interests among the stewarding of the crowd - they all have to HATE Brighton and Hove Albion, and have NO interest in football :rant:

A better strategy would be for the whole crowd to turn up dressed as stewards. That would ensure everyone had a good time and tuned in to Withdean's vibes.
The whole crowd could stand up and demonstrate tai'chi and the stewards would not tell them to sit down.
Problem solved.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Exactly.

If these jacketed Hitlers had the right PEOPLE SKILLS, they'd be able to spot Tommy Elphick easily at eighty yards.[/QUOTE

Sorry Ed was watching the crowd and missed another goal whilst doing my job :lol: :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Some stewards put up with an awful lot.

I am a season ticket holder in G block and someone who can only be described as a complete twat starts hurling abuse at Neil Lennon about the IRA etc. The steward came up and told him to watch his language and told him he could be evicted from the ground, he said it calmly and respectfully yet he was met with a torent of abuse.

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
but they should just ask them to shut up...............as soon as they start talking about kicking him out of the ground he is going to get more aggresive its passion.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Oh so that's fine then is it? Passion is a requisite for discriminatory chanting?

The steward came up and said, look mate, watch your language little kids don't want to hear that.' the bloke replied ' ****** *** *** *** ***** ***' etc and continued shouting. The steward said ' Look mate, if you don't cut the language you're going to be chucked out'.

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
it that case it is fine.......i recall i JPT game this season a steward came over and said we are looking to kick out 5 people sit down or it will be you....no need for that tho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here