Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taylor - Losing it at Palace ...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
He's talking sh*te SJ.

We know Clint and the Doug are up to it. Torghelle, as FPK says, will be better suited to the Champ. And we will buy another striker before the season starts.

So our 6th best striker isn't prolific? So what. Plus in Reich, Jobi, Kennedy, Ward and Watson we've plenty of goals elsewhere.

Sad Brighton muppets clutching at straws me feels.

Muppets on both sides of the argument if you want to be unpleasant Paulie.

Muppet = following league 1 club with no stadium and no budget

Muppet = following Championship side who under achieved last season and have litigatious chairman with orange face. (Plus you support them)

:ohmy:

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Muppets on both sides of the argument if you want to be unpleasant Paulie.

Muppet = following league 1 club with no stadium and no budget

Muppet = following Championship side who under achieved last season and have litigatious chairman with orange face. (Plus you support them)

:ohmy:

Thought it was quite reserved for me - my point is that this thread is about Scowcroft and he is way down the pecking order, so no problem.

We underachieved but the root cause of that has been removed.

22 years of being inferior to us has made you lot desperate for anything to clutch at.

Can anyone name another rivalry where one side has had the ascendancy for 22 years? Serious question. Everton won the league in 1987 so not them. The Sheffield clubs have swapped places. Even Spurs have finished above Arsenal in that time.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Whose strike force would you rather have then Daman?

Face facts SJLM Palace ain't no world beaters right now. If the Premiership is a mountain your still in base camp and we ain't far behind.

I wish you Palace posters would take a reality check (Clinton Morrison 'avin a laugh). Both teams are shit its just that people have trodden on us a lot more.

:angry:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
paulie said:
Thought it was quite reserved for me - my point is that this thread is about Scowcroft and he is way down the pecking order, so no problem.

We underachieved but the root cause of that has been removed.

22 years of being inferior to us has made you lot desperate for anything to clutch at.

Can anyone name another rivalry where one side has had the ascendancy for 22 years? Serious question. Everton won the league in 1987 so not them. The Sheffield clubs have swapped places. Even Spurs have finished above Arsenal in that time.

Burnley Blackburn

:nono:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Face facts SJLM Palace ain't no world beaters right now. If the Premiership is a mountain your still in base camp and we ain't far behind.

I wish you Palace posters would take a reality check (Clinton Morrison 'avin a laugh). Both teams are shit its just that people have trodden on us a lot more.

:angry:

Nothing to say SJLM?

:yawn:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
paulie said:
So why have you paid £500,000 for a shit striker who won't get in the team? ???

If I were a Palace fan (God forbid) I'd find that strange and a bit worrying.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
Your posts don't get any better do they. They should do but they don't.

Where is the rapier like wit of Croydon Bloke!

We can't all be social animals and wordsmiths like the aforementioned Croydon Bloke Mr M you know that, he is a one off!!

:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So why have you paid £500,000 for a shit striker who will get in the team? :D

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To be fair I think he played quite a lot of games on the wing for Coventry...

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Silent Bob said:
So why have you paid £500,000 for a shit striker who won't get in the team? ???

If I were a Palace fan (God forbid) I'd find that strange and a bit worrying.

£500k is nothing these days is it?

We've just got £8.6 million for a striker who is rubbish and not fit to lace Zamora's boots according to you lot. Deluded one-eyed fools that you are.

If you were a Palace fan at least you might talk some sense rather than display a massive inferiorty complex. And before you mention resources you were worse than us in the period 1985-97, and of course ever since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here