Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Crystal Palace

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Would start Undav up forward and if he doesn't do much by early-ish second half then bring on Ferguson. Danny Welbeck seems like a great person and he's been a high quality performer for most of his career however, I suspect he's a bit past it now. Ferguson and Undav are the future. The rest of the team sort-of picks itself.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I have the same dilemma about Welbeck as I do about Lallana, and that if he is fit he has to start. Like Lallana, Welbeck may only last 5 mins, and to bringing either off the bench is a possible wasted substitution(as we’ve already seen with Lallana). Both have the quality to start, just depends how long either will last. Lallana today is obviously out already, but you see my point…

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think he might be one of RDZ’s fitness concerns along with Webster. So……..

————————Sanchez———————-
Lamptey——-Veltman—-Dunk—Estupinian
————Mac Allister—-Caicedo————-
March—————-Groß—————-Mitoma
———————Ferguson————————
This is the team I've been wanting to see for weeks. Groß in the 10 role for me could be great.

Dezzy said in a BBC interview after the Everton game that he can't ever imagine subbing Mitoma as he's a player that can change the game instantly with his sprints. Think it would take injury or a game we are 3-0 up in for him to sub Mitoma

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think he might be one of RDZ’s fitness concerns along with Webster. So……..

————————Sanchez———————-
Lamptey——-Veltman—-Dunk—Estupinian
————Mac Allister—-Caicedo————-
March—————-Groß—————-Mitoma
———————Ferguson————————

This is the team I've been wanting to see for weeks. Groß in the 10 role for me could be great.

I think I'd prefer Ale Mac in the 10 role, and Gross further back linking more with Lamptey and March

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here