Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you from swfc

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

Won't be playing you next season, sorry. Isn't it time you went the whole hog had goal music to go with your :safeway: band.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.And a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When Wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.Thank you wawaw.:lolol:

sorry all the others are just to polite

FECK OFF

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Please can you re post once you have more acceptable literacy?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
You are like a young child that shows no thanks to their parents. We fund the welfare state so that you lot can stay out of work and do nothing constructive with your lives and this is the thanks we get. Typical.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Crawl back into your hole you northern dullard.

Northernbarsteward

Feb 3, 2013
You are like a young child that shows no thanks to their parents. We fund the welfare state so that you lot can stay out of work and do nothing constructive with your lives and this is the thanks we get. Typical.

I actually employ some of you at my business in Worthing :lolol:.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thanks for the advise. Its always nice when a supporter from a massive team takes the trouble to post about our small provincial club.

Cheers.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

You really are not very bright are you. Lets look at the facts shall we.

Game at the Amex - Attendance 26594 with away following of 1682

Yesterday Attendance 22044 ( is that all you get at home ) - Away following 1188.

So first of all - remember now you are a MASSIVE club - you brought 500 more down here. and we had nearly 5000 more than you at our home gate. Oh and I firgot to mention your fans were the worst at the Amex all season. Yet you come on an opposing teams message board giving it all that. Think you might want to save such comments for when you are playing Wycombe again little fella.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

just a big thanks for the three points yesterday we do need them more than you!.and a little tip for your small away following try making some noise. When wycombe came to hillsborough last season with a even smaller than yours following(it's true) they backed there team.anyway i'm looking forward to seeing you few again next season.thank you wawaw.:lolol:

that's quite alright enjoy the three points:thumbsup:

Brighton Hove Albion 1983 F.A. Cup Semi Final - YouTube

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Ah bless, you see there are some nice northern people. Best of luck with your relegation scrap for the rest of the season. I for one want the former big clubs to stay in this division.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
22,000 at home? :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Well 20,900 as we had 1,100 odd.

Lol Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Sheffield Wendy coming on here giving it billy big bollocks. Go back to your trolling club and f*** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here