Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes: Second Test, Adelaide - The 100% OFFICIAL thread [Merged]

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
f*** OFF BACK TO ZIM FLETCHER YOU fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jimmy Anderson :shootself has not bowled much in 1 year same for giles

Monty Englands best bowler and a match winner not playing :shootself
MAKES ME f***ing MAD:censored: :angry:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
kestrel said:
f*** OFF BACK TO ZIM FLETCHER YOU fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jimmy Anderson :shootself has not bowled much in 1 year same for giles

Monty Englands best bowler and a match winner not playing :shootself
MAKES ME f***ing MAD:censored: :angry:

MONTY MONTY MONTY

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
it is veeeeeeeeeeery disappointing, but lets wait until the match starts before writing off our chances!! I was guilty of that after Lords in 2005, and look how that turned out. by all means gripe if things go tits up, but lets have a little faith eh?

Techno, think i'm up in the gods for most of melbourne test but still gonna be an awesome experience, you going for all 5 days?

Last edited:

I must admit to being surprised at this, although with hindsight I think Tommy boy is right. Fletcher decided that the 2005 side was a winning side, and will sit with that side/formation whatever happens. The decision to not play Monty is even more ridiculous here than it was in the first test, but Fletcher has made it clear that he thinks that his fielding/batting is bad enough to negate his bowling. Which is quite ridiculous, based upon Jimmy's wonderful impact so far with the bat and in the field. :jester:

Sorry if this makes little sense, I may or may not be slightly pissed. Was going to watch the first hour and then sleep, but a combination of alcohol and us winning the toss has tempted me to watch as much of the day as I can manage. Winning the toss makes the decision to not play Panesar even more ridiculous. Of course Fletcher will say that Pietersen is the 2nd spinner but why can't he be the 3rd? :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
HERE WE GO....COME ON ENGLAND :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

lets see if I can stay up the whole night....may aswell..NO WORK TOMORROW :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
At least we can say we beat them at something now, even if it's only the toss !!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
f*** sake no Monty :angry: Very disappointed, they must think that the pitch isn't going to turn as much as people were making out, close up it looks pretty good. Either that or Fletcher just hasn't got a spine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here