Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes: Second Test, Adelaide - The 100% OFFICIAL thread [Merged]

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Complete Badger said:
Will we ever see national sadness on the scale of the day they split up again?
Yeah, when they split up again. :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't actually care about whether it comes on at 12.00, because at the moment I am watching a repeat of the TAKE THAT documentary on itv. It really is amazing to think how good these guys were, and still are. Will we ever see national sadness on the scale of the day they split up again?

Anyway, handily, it finishes at 12.25:clap2:

I have to admit, it is actually quite good viewing. Can't say I was really into them at the time(although they've had their fair share of classics), but the programme is decent.

Robbie:clap:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I don't actually care about whether it comes on at 12.00, because at the moment I am watching a repeat of the TAKE THAT documentary on itv. It really is amazing to think how good these guys were, and still are. Will we ever see national sadness on the scale of the day they split up again?

i watched that :love: :p

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Buzzer said:
sod all this boy band malarkey.

Come on Collingwood/KP.

I love cricket, me.
:thumbsup:

We need them to stay together as long as possible, it is imperative we get past the 400 mark.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why the question marks?! You have replied to a WORSHIPPER of TT with the phrase "Robbie:clap: ." You work it out:shootself

Ah right.

He was performing when i Posted - at the end of the day, ANGELS is immense, like or hate the guy.

20 minutes until the fun starts, and still no stream :censored:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He has made a career (and £100m) out of one half-decent track. Oh, and he was only in a position to make that tune on the back of Gary Barlow's GENIUS. The man is a complete FRAUD:angry:

Anyway, back to the cricket................ What's to say? It starts in 20 minutes - let's talk TAKE THAT 'til then:lolol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Greatest-Hi...f=pd_ka_5/026-7208828-4474845?ie=UTF8&s=music
At least 15 good tracks on here. Admittedly, the blokes a bit of a knob, but who really cares about that?

Anyway, we're probably going to get BANNED if we don't start talking Cricket, so...er...Warne?...or something!:lolol:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Mark, they are NOT good tracks!!!

Seeing him standing on stage saying "Sorry Gary, but I always was the talented member of the band," still makes my blood BOIL:angry:

Anyway, Shane Warne, what do you reckon his favourite Take That song is?

i think he would like RELIGHT MY FIRE being the ashes and all that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here