Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Cricket (Notts v Sussex, Losers v Losers)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BarrelofFun said:
:D Stop editting my posts. :jester:

The only thing worse than my posting ability is our bowling ability. We're doomed.

:nono:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Notts 34-0 from 8 overs.

It just confirms what we all knew, that 560 was totally inadequate.

Who is this Rana chap anyway?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
yeeeeess!!!!!

great commentary...

sat at my office desk mentally rehearsing drunken wicket celebration (not as good as the real thing but still nice...)

GOSBTS
GOSBTS
OWGUTWTC
FSTBTS

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

edit: sorry for brief elation there :nono: it's such a pisser knowing that we are going to miss out by such a narrow margin - but you have to remember how many hours the champs have lost to rain...

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hans kraay fan club said:
Notts 34-0 from 8 overs.

It just confirms what we all knew, that 560 was totally inadequate.

Hooray. Wicket for ME.

Edit. Not that we'll get ANY more before tea.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
38/1

A solid start by Nottinghamshire, that will make things very difficult for Sussex.
while the champs continue to dominate at the Rose Bowl...

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
If I could just add a bit of seriousness to this thread, what a fantastic declaration by Adams. No doubt he heard Lancashire were all out and soon ended Sussex's innings. If he had batted on for a while Lancs would be in the driving seat. This way it stays neck and neck as it has been all along.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f*cking get in there........not that a fluke wicket from chucker will make any difference in our humiliating defeat:nono:

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
does anyone have the details of Lancashire's open top bus parade? Would be nice for some people to go up to Manchester just to pass on our congratulations and respect?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All joking aside, I think Lancs are going to win their game. And I don't think we're going to win ours.

I'm shitting it, and not just because I have a slightly dodgy tummy today.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bozza said:
All joking aside, I think Lancs are going to win their game. And I don't think we're going to win ours.

I know that feeling.

Oh bloody hell, Mushys on:nono:

Eastleigh Seagull said:
does anyone have the details of Lancashire's open top bus parade? Would be nice for some people to go up to Manchester just to pass on our congratulations and respect?
I don't think they have open-top buses in Manchester, what with the permanent rainfall they endure up there.

It's amazing, when you think of it, how well Lancashire have done - especially with the July flooding this year.

We can count ourselves very lucky that our games against northern counties like Durham got any sort of finish at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here