Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Cricket (Notts v Sussex, Losers v Losers)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
This is what we want Mushy Ahmed
This is what we want Mushy Ahmed
Walking along, singing a song
Living in a Mushy wonderland

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Kirtley should immediately be withdrawn from the field and banished to the dressing room. He will ruin our 1 man team slatting.

Anyway I blame the weather or Lancashire would have there feet up with the trophy by now.

If Sussex win the trophy its by default - FACT. The default being that we ARE BETTER THAN THE NORTHERN RAIN SOAKED MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
If Sussex win the trophy its by default - FACT. The default being that we ARE BETTER THAN THE NORTHERN RAIN SOAKED MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Thought you would like this from the Lankies message board!

"Patel out to a truly dreadfull shot and those Southern public school nonces are singing that truly awful Sussex by the sea song, Notts deserve to go after this showing truly woeful even at the expense of Yawnshire or Lehmanshire as we should call them, how Mushy was not selected for Pakistan this year is beyond me."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What time is lunch? I am going to nip home in a bit but want to do it when I can watch some cricket. Knowing my luck I will go home and find them eating the cucumber sandwiches.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I laughed at that. Of course, "Ooh Lanky Lanky" to the tune of Chicory bloody Tip is far superior to an actual properly composed marching band number that dates back to the Boer War.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Marvellous scenes

:mushy2:

100 wickets for :mushy: .

SHABASH

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here