Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Cricket (Notts v Sussex, Losers v Losers)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
:mushy2: :mushy2: :mushy2: :mushy2:
:mushy2: :mushy2: :mushy2: :mushy2:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I laughed at that. Of course, "Ooh Lanky Lanky" to the tune of Chicory bloody Tip is far superior to an actual properly composed marching band number that dates back to the Boer War.

:clap2: :clap2:
It is incredible how bitter people can be when they appear to be heading for defeat.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We're still gonna lose though. :down:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
:mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy: :mushy:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican: :birthday: :mexican:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
OOOOHHHH

Nearly 101

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Mushy :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: mushy :clap2: :clap2:

Can you hear the Lanky sing NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can you hear the Lanky sing I cant hear a ****ing thing!

Perhaps the new lanky song should be set to "rain drops keep falling on my head!"

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
What a hero that man is

We HAVE to do something to recognise his achievement!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Also we must not forget that all 3 wickets today are down to excessive appealing, the fact that he bowled them is irrelevant. 3 wickets down to mushy moaning!

Bitter, Lanky fans are getting more bitter than extra dark bitter chocolate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here