Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold:
Bring me my Chariot of fire !

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Blimey you ARE confident! Do the Aussies still sing "Waltzing Matilda"?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The lead over 300 now ,Strauss and Trott 100 partnership.

Couldn't agree more! That ball in the mouth HAD to hurt. He just shrugged off! Massive respect!

Please take note Mr Drogba!

edit: OOPs wrong quote. This was in response to Ricky Ponting being as hard as nails!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Prior should come out in One Day mode and swing away, then Freddie to do the same and smash a quick 40 or 50 runs in half the balls, get a 500 lead for no reason then skittle them out tomorrow.....job done!

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
England do need a big lead. Leave nothing to chance against the Aussies. Also, the bigger the score, more chance of them just crumbling.

Agreed. I've seen enoughof the Aussies over the years to feel uncomfortable if they are chasing anything under 500 - they'll have at least 2 days to get them for heaven's sake! The pitch could play up and they'll be out for 200 but I wouldn't take the slightest chance with Ponting and co.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Agreed. I've seen enoughof the Aussies over the years to feel uncomfortable if they are chasing anything under 500 - they'll have at least 2 days to get them for heaven's sake! The pitch could play up and they'll be out for 200 but I wouldn't take the slightest chance with Ponting and co.

I agree, we have still got two days left after today. May as well bat as long as we can and not even think of a declaration (if it comes to that, which is doubtful) until tonight or maybe even lunchtime tomorrow if we're still in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here