Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "if Poyet leaves, the next Albion manager should be..." thread

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Steve McLaren is the only one on the betting list I would like. I like Rafa Benitez and Jol.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If Poyet leaves, the next Albion manager should be...... as yet unborn ?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would have no problem with Adkins or McDermott, both would do a good job.

Di Canio you must be joking, he is a nutter.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
McDermott.

(The resulting swap, would give us the bloke who worked miracles at Reading, and who was sacked after being given a very low budget on promotion unlike Stains and QPR for example who went on massive loss-causing spending sprees).

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can't believe anyone would seriously suggest Di Canio. You must either be having a laugh or seriously know nothing about football. Well not anything over a few years old anyway...The guy is a 100% prick and will be a disaster waiting to happen wherever he goes.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
What a load of old crap...This theory that football has changed, is complete rubbish. It's a game played by 11 men against 11 men, on a grass pitch with a goal at either end, it's not open heart surgery. He is a football man and has been all his life and has the Albion connection to boot.....Gus is a perfect example of the modern, forward thinking manager....what happened Sunday, back to basic two wingers and oh, surprise surprise.....Football is a simple game, it's only the idiots that try and over complicate it.

Oh get over yourself!
Isn't anyone else allowed an opinion without you going into lecture mode??
That was my opinion and I'll stick by it.

(although i notice I'm not alone in this thread as having been given an unwanted footballing lesson by you this evening)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Gus Poyet would be insane to leave for Reading , crazy. With the backing he has here and the foundations of the Academy etc etc he can continue to build a dynasty of his own .....just cannot see it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Di Matteo
Zola
Adkins
Rangnick

All would get us promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here