Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oh. And I have too say, great presentation and fantastic friendly staff.

There was no rushing my decision or the process. Just did it while having a great chat about Albion etc.

Well done to the club.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Went to the 10am one this morning. They are removing the fencing along the top along the West/South corner and putting in what I guess is the permanent one so you actually get a better view of things walking to the presentation than you do on the viewing platform. Lots of work is going on in the West stand behind the scenes.

The presentation was done by Ken Brown and was interesting but not really anything most people won't already know. He did mention he was tired from only 3 hours sleep due to trying to be active in the transfer market! Got a seat about 10 rows up from the front in the West Stand Upper. Very happy.

The presentation was done by Ken Brown and was interesting but not really anything most people won't already know. He did mention he was tired from only 3 hours sleep due to trying to be active in the transfer market! Got a seat about 10 rows up from the front in the West Stand Upper. Very happy.
Has he been phoning Australia?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Pre presentaion panic - thought we would struggle to get a decent seat

Ticket sales office - Loads of tickets avalible when you view the system, 5 of us plus extras all 10 rows back in D

Loads of tickets avalible in E, D, West upper and East

Post sales - really bloody excited, wish we could play last few games this season there.

Hope others had/have a great time picking your seats, all the staff were great and really helpful.

At the presentation they showed us the percieved worse seats in the top corners of the west stand and the view of the pitch was still fantastic.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
We (A21) were caught out a bit by a few deposit issues today, and two of us (as attending representatives) ended up paying 10 or so deposits on behalf of non-attendees. Not a problem.

You're welcome!!!!

Seriously though, thanks mate, superb effort. PM sent as well.

DanielT

Any idea when it is likely to come?

Not meaning to be funny, but I know I am priority 4, and should have had a letter asking me to book an appointment, but I never even got a letter to tell me to make an appointment, I just found the number on here in a thread and called and made an appointment. I have had the text but nothing else. This cant be how its been for everyone else, its very hit and miss!

Steve, (and anyone else who has not yet received their presentation pack) this from Seagulls.co.uk:

For supporters who have not received the privilege pack, new direct debit forms or season ticket application forms they will be available for collection from Gate 16 at Withdean before and after Albion's League One clash against Peterborough United on Saturday.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
A couple of questions for those who have attended presentations (though anyone who knows the answers could tell me):

1) How have sales in the West Upper wings and North Stand gone? I know the West Upper centre is rapidly selling out, but is this also the case for the wings?

2) I am thinking of buying a season ticket for a mate. If he is unable to attend certain games (he works late in London sometimes), can he pass his smart card to a friend to attend instead, or is there some procedure that has to be followed? I know some on here have talked about the club using photo identification, while others have said you can pass your ticket to a mate when you cannot attend. I would ask at my presentation, but this may determine whether my mate wants a season ticket or not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A couple of questions for those who have attended presentations (though anyone who knows the answers could tell me):

1) How have sales in the West Upper wings and North Stand gone? I know the West Upper centre is rapidly selling out, but is this also the case for the wings?

2) I am thinking of buying a season ticket for a mate. If he is unable to attend certain games (he works late in London sometimes), can he pass his smart card to a friend to attend instead, or is there some procedure that has to be followed? I know some on here have talked about the club using photo identification, while others have said you can pass your ticket to a mate when you cannot attend. I would ask at my presentation, but this may determine whether my mate wants a season ticket or not.

I went today to the 3.30 presentation.

1) Dunno about the North Stand, but the West Upper is quite predictable in terms of sales. ALL the front rows have gone, then it kind of fans out from the front-row centre outwards. Wings looked still largely available, but the nearer the middle of the stand you want to be, the further back you will be.

2) Yes, he can. The club will not have a problem with season tickets being "loaned" to other attendees as long as its not abusing the price structure (ie an adult trying to get in with a childs season ticket). There IS a more formal procedure that can be followed that involves the club printing a paper ticket for whoever is taking the STH's seat for that game, but this shouldn't be necessary for the odd loan if its to someone you know (ie not trusting a complete stranger with your season ticket card).

We bought 19 tickets today in a group (in rows of 6+7+6), Upper West, 4 rows back from the front of the tier, right next to an exit so 3 aisle seats, in a position which is looking across between the 18 yard line and the halfway line. I am absolutely MADE UP with this, utterly delighted with this position. Front row would have been perfection, but this is about 98.6% THRILLED.

Roll on August.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, and it took nearly 2 hours to sort out our 19 tickets!! The girl (Johanna I think her name was), was an absolute STAR, good humoured and very pleasant. It was nice to chat with Paul Rogers as well, who was generally mooching about. The club have played an absolute blinder with how they've organised this.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Oh, and it took nearly 2 hours to sort out our 19 tickets!! The girl (Johanna I think her name was), was an absolute STAR, good humoured and very pleasant. It was nice to chat with Paul Rogers as well, who was generally mooching about. The club have played an absolute blinder with how they've organised this.

You'd got over Katie & Alex splitting up then? :lolol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I went today to the 3.30 presentation.

1) Dunno about the North Stand, but the West Upper is quite predictable in terms of sales. ALL the front rows have gone, then it kind of fans out from the front-row centre outwards. Wings looked still largely available, but the nearer the middle of the stand you want to be, the further back you will be.

2) Yes, he can. The club will not have a problem with season tickets being "loaned" to other attendees as long as its not abusing the price structure (ie an adult trying to get in with a childs season ticket). There IS a more formal procedure that can be followed that involves the club printing a paper ticket for whoever is taking the STH's seat for that game, but this shouldn't be necessary for the odd loan if its to someone you know (ie not trusting a complete stranger with your season ticket card).

We bought 19 tickets today in a group (in rows of 6+7+6), Upper West, 4 rows back from the front of the tier, right next to an exit so 3 aisle seats, in a position which is looking across between the 18 yard line and the halfway line. I am absolutely MADE UP with this, utterly delighted with this position. Front row would have been perfection, but this is about 98.6% THRILLED.

Roll on August.

I got mine today, my mates were at your presentation - we are in a big group too. Sounds like we have a similar seats to yourself!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

North Stand virtually empty at 12.30 today...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Roxanne can DO one

I'm so happeeee, oh so happeeee, I feel happeee and carefreee and GAAAAAAYYYY

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I got mine today, my mates were at your presentation - we are in a big group too. Sounds like we have a similar seats to yourself!

Nice one.
The fact that so many large groups are getting seats together, instead of being separated and scattered and fragmented around the stadium should make for a FANTASTIC atmosphere. I am quite literally nursing a semi.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm so happeeee, oh so happeeee, I feel happeee and carefreee and GAAAAAAYYYY
I'm feeling a bit worried now, what have I done?
Bagsy having a different row and seat at opposite end then.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Nice one.
The fact that so many large groups are getting seats together, instead of being separated and scattered and fragmented around the stadium should make for a FANTASTIC atmosphere. I am quite literally nursing a semi.

:lolol: Can't f***ing wait mate! :amex::amex::amex:
:vuvu2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
North Stand virtually empty at 12.30 today...

That's why I did my poll earlier as, now we're at the business end of this whole malarkey, there seems to be massive demand for West Upper and limited demand for the other areas.

In short, as time goes by, this could mean 'Sold Out' signs go up against the West Upper and people in that "Can't get into my chosen area" situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here