Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The word is Easy and 8ace, that the big groups in the 3:30 today were an absolute pain in the arse when it came to actually making a decision.

Pick your games up please chaps.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
North Stand virtually empty at 12.30 today...

I am beginning to wonder whether the West Upper will be the "popular" stand, rather than the North Stand. Thinking the atmosphere in the North may be a bit flat, unless the youngsters go in there. The trend seems to be towards popular sides now, especially in the new stadiums, and away from favourite ends. I think this is the case at Bolton, Cardiff, Derby, Leicester, Reading, Shrewsbury and Swansea, and certain clubs only have noisy ends because the family stand has been put in the home end, such as Southampton and Manchester City, and the stand shared with the away fans is a good bit cheaper. Do any of the new stadiums have a favourite end? A bit off-topic I know, but it got me thinking. We must be the only club where the main stand is the most popular one though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The word is Easy and 8ace, that the big groups in the 3:30 today were an absolute pain in the arse when it came to actually making a decision.

Pick your games up please chaps.

Not as far as we were concerned, you little tinker. I'd already RAILROADED our 19 apps into exactly where I wanted, the debate had already been done and put to bed. Once I saw those seats just 4 rows back, that was that.

What took forever was that all our various deposits somehow came out with us laying down about 14 quid above what was supposed to be owed. Johanna said she'd look over it again and just deduct it from one of the card transactions.

I swear I heard your name mentioned in there as well Bozza...... :wink:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
8 of us in the North. Booked today!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not as far as we were concerned, you little tinker. I'd already RAILROADED our 19 apps into exactly where I wanted, the debate had already been done and put to bed. Once I saw those seats just 4 rows back, that was that.

What took forever was that all our various deposits somehow came out with us laying down about 14 quid above what was supposed to be owed. Johanna said she'd look over it again and just deduct it from one of the card transactions.

I swear I heard your name mentioned in there as well Bozza...... :wink:

Same for us - luckily the legend that is Scottish Paul from the ticket office dealt with ours :bowdown:
Another :bowdown: to chimneys and the spreadsheet for organising it all :clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am beginning to wonder whether the West Upper will be the "popular" stand, rather than the North Stand.

Again, exactly what I thought.

However, those I know of in the Upper West would have been those who would have been North Stand 10-15 years ago and, whilst not losing the passion, have calmed a bit as years have passed.

Like you, I hope there is new blood coming through to get behind the North goal and suck that ball into the net when required. Will there be though - just how much of a generation have we lost through the Gillingham/Withdean years?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Same for us - luckily the legend that is Scottish Paul from the ticket office dealt with ours :bowdown:
Another :bowdown: to chimneys and the spreadsheet for organising it all :clap:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paul is an absolute legend!! Nearly up there with Wardy and Bobby!!!!

To all those worried...there are absolutely masses left all over the ground. DO NOT PANIC!!!!

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Thanks mate - the only option for the plus 3 is cheque or cash then I take it. Will get on to this.

I was there at 3.30 today and got my +3's and their deposit was paid for by their own debit cards (they wern't there) as they had filled in their debit card details on the application form and ticked the deposit box accordingly; their other eleven payments are by direct debit.

By the way my mate and I managed to get 7 excellent seats about ten rows up on the halfway line in West Upper - well pleased and my two young sons are chuffed to bits.

It does look like the West Upper is "the place to be" and wouldnt be suprised if this fills up well before other parts of the ground.

Oh, and it took nearly 2 hours to sort out our 19 tickets!! The girl (Johanna I think her name was), was an absolute STAR, good humoured and very pleasant. It was nice to chat with Paul Rogers as well, who was generally mooching about. The club have played an absolute blinder with how they've organised this.

Nice legs too! :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooh yeah !

As an aside, its just wonderful to feel so much more a PART of it, now that I know the tickets are bought and I know EXACTLY where we'll be. I can see where our seats are from the webcam, and will be logging on DAILY to see when our seats are installed.

I am like a dog with two dicks at the moment.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
david-furnish-12th-annual-elton-john-aids-foundation-oscar-party-co-hosted-by-in-style-arrivals-1gGuNM.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I need the loo before I piss myself

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I gotmine today. East stand, family stand as far towards the centre as possible while still in the family stand. Having a seat number makes it feel so near now. Very exciting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I gotmine today. East stand, family stand as far towards the centre as possible while still in the family stand. Having a seat number makes it feel so near now. Very exciting.

What was the 'space' looking like in the family stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here