Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got my presentation this coming Thursday, I've never had a season ticket before but my family are clubbing together to buy me one as a 50th birthday present. :amex:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Oh My God, I am having my presentation on 25th at 330pm, never thought I would get to this as have been very restricted by health and circumstances in my trips to Albion. But due to a massive overhaul of my budget, including NO Sky now, and getting cheapest phone services etc I have finally made figures meet and am gonna get a ST. Have been a fan since 1962, travelled all over the country but never had a ST. God am I excited. As a life long Northstander, its where i shall be at the Amex...so roll on 25th

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oh My God, I am having my presentation on 25th at 330pm, never thought I would get to this as have been very restricted by health and circumstances in my trips to Albion. But due to a massive overhaul of my budget, including NO Sky now, and getting cheapest phone services etc I have finally made figures meet and am gonna get a ST. Have been a fan since 1962, travelled all over the country but never had a ST. God am I excited. As a life long Northstander, its where i shall be at the Amex...so roll on 25th

Out of interest is that the earliest appointment they could give you?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
For all those still looking for Northstand tickets we had our presentation a week ago and the back half of the stand was pretty much sold out and probably down to the front 10 rows for the very central part. Even with the rate of sales there should still be plenty of choice but perhaps not the most desirable central seats.

Still plenty of good seats to be had and the virtual view thing is pretty accurate having also seen the same view in person.

We are 12 rows back just to the left of the goal, can't wait. :amex:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

that post has really cheered me. Great to see a real fan so excited :)

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
that post has really cheered me. Great to see a real fan so excited :)

Even I am amazed, I phoned mates as though I had won the bloody lottery lol, even the collie I am looking after looked at me as though I had lost the plot. But i did explain to him in detail why i was all hyper :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Even I am amazed, I phoned mates as though I had won the bloody lottery lol, even the collie I am looking after looked at me as though I had lost the plot. But i did explain to him in detail why i was all hyper :)

Welcome back Highway61

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Can anyone tell me a what kind of viewing you get of the stadium on the day of the presentation. Is presentation in the portakabin still as in earlier posts. Jeez i am excited :)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Can anyone tell me a what kind of viewing you get of the stadium on the day of the presentation. Is presentation in the portakabin still as in earlier posts. Jeez i am excited :)

Lol, it’s brilliant to see someone getting so excited much like I was last week!

From the portacabin you get a decent view of the arches and away end as you look over the coach park.

From the viewing platform you don’t get to see a huge amount but you do get to see the a side view of the east stand and a good chunk of the north, which looks much bigger and steeper than it does in photos.

Hope you get the seat you want!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You can't actually see much of inside the stadium, just part of the north stand and along the east.

When you go to the presentation sit at the back and once its over don't go to view the stadium go and sort out your ticket. Once you have your seat sorted you can then go and view the stadium more or less on your own whilst everybody else queues and waits to sort their tickets out.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You can't actually see much of inside the stadium, just part of the north stand and along the east.

When you go to the presentation sit at the back and once its over don't go to view the stadium go and sort out your ticket. Once you have your seat sorted you can then go and view the stadium more or less on your own whilst everybody else queues and waits to sort their tickets out.

This

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I went straight to buy my ticket, and then went out to the viewing platform. Got pointed in the correct direction by BUILDERS, and then got a ticking off from someone for being down their without the required safety equipment. Cheers builders, you forgot to mention that part!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here