Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The referee's a wanker!

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
I ask you, we outplayed Derby for 70 mins and once they scored it was backs against the wall time, vs the less than impartial referee who played significantly more than 4 mins. Bridcutt outstanding, Barnes good for an hour as the main striker.

Look forward to the new man Ulloa who was at the game today.

Need to make the Amex a fortress but my heart was in my mouth at the end.

Also if Orlandi gets another next game his stock will rise further, what a header!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Absolute bellend. Gave us absolutely f*** all but gave Derby soft free kicks time after time. If he'd cost us the win I'd been fuming.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Agree he will look at the DVD of the game and I hope he is embarrassed. I'm not sure Brighton are much liked by refs. Gus' outspoken comments in the past maybe?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shocking ref. they should have been down to 10, their goal from a bad decision. Not fit to ref.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Williamson has always been a poor,feeble referee,cannot believe he is reffing games at this level. But then i suppose its probably standard. i thought the lino on the west side 2nd half,a MR John Hopkins from Derbyshire,was a cheating slag aswell.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Absolute bellend. Gave us absolutely f*** all but gave Derby soft free kicks time after time. If he'd cost us the win I'd been fuming.

so true - we have had our fair share of shite refs this season, the lino's dont seem to ever make a decision either

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
Ref could do with losing a few pounds, rather a large overhang...Derby clearly been providing the half-time pies...what a total arsehole. i was raging towards the end...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
to be fair to the cock of a ref - it was a clear foul and a definite free kick

Yes it was - agreed. The one just before that, for which he booked Orlandi, was a joke though. Foul but not a card in a million years. His linesman seemed to get a bit over-excited both times.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I ask you, we outplayed Derby for 70 mins and once they scored it was backs against the wall time, vs the less than impartial referee who played significantly more than 4 mins. Bridcutt outstanding, Barnes good for an hour as the main striker.

Look forward to the new man Ulloa who was at the game today.

Need to make the Amex a fortress but my heart was in my mouth at the end.

Also if Orlandi gets another next game his stock will rise further, what a header!

Cant disagree with any of that.............although orlandi really needs to score from 5 yards with the keeper stranded.......amazing miss.......That point right there turned the game for Derby...............

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
the less than impartial referee ....

Agreed. In the second half it got to the point where I wondered if he was actually cheating. Of course I don't really believe so but the sheer number of errors and inconsistencies does get the mind racing. Take the foul on their keeper when our player (Barnes?) went together in the air and then exactly the same thing down our end and nothing given. Or the yellow that Bridcutt got. It was debatable whether it was even a free kick but considering some of the things he let by that was the harshest card I've seen this season.

The ref works at the same company as Bozza and he tells me that he's going to give him so much stick on Monday. That lino running the west stand was crap too. I was a bit stressed with 5 minutes to go. I had visions of the Bolton game all over again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here