Abu Dhabi
anyone seen Mike Hunt - definitely one for the future

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Phil McCunt had his best season playing up front with Ben Down..FACT

Ben Down and Phil McCunt, what a sight for the fans

Last edited:

Phil Mchunt is a scots under 21 player at Berwick....slade is hoping to finger him and then lick him up

Plays on the wings. We were after him last season, it was a close shave with Berwick but we looked like we were going down at the time so could have been a bit hairy. Maybe this transfer window we can get in and out a bit quicker and he can come to us?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I love mchunt. He's just so, so smooth on the ball isn't he? He really knows how to fiddle with it and play around. He loves to get tight. Excellent i can't wait.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I love mchunt. He's just so, so smooth on the ball isn't he? He really knows how to fiddle with it and play around. He loves to get tight. Excellent i can't wait.

It can get a bit hairy though when he sees red.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
funny no goalkeeper rumours (Flinders apart...and surely that can't be true?)

Ian Walker was rumoured to be in talks with Slade although we couldn't match his wage demands.

Also had a 100k bid for Kayode Odejayi being considered by Barnsley.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Phil Mchunts agent Tommy trotter today confirmed Brighton have tabled a firm offer and the player will return to scotland to mull over the whole kintyre,Trotter refused to comment on speculation that as stated above Paul skynbark would also be moving south.
image.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here