Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
And you are a mod ffs. Asked a simple question on a thread, got abused by you because you jumped to conclusions. Then asking me about Muslims in an attempt to draw me in. One would say classic far left tactics. I have sent a message to Bozza.
I wouldn’t say GB’s response to you constituted ‘abuse’ by even the stretchiest stretch of the imagination.

I didn’t understand the connection initially tbh - it seemed like a clumsy reference to me but he was simply challenging the assumption ( held unfortunately not just by the far right but by a large majority of the hard right of centre in this Country) - that conflates Islam with ‘terrorism’.

I would suggest you read Section 7 and how it is used - it is a primary tool the Police use to give them to power to discover evidence - the subject does not even have to be under suspicion of being engaged in terrorism just that he may be in possession of information that could secure the conviction of terrorists.

You then need to ask why anyone would not want to assist the police in such an inquiry? And anti-terrorism legislation certainly does not just apply to those suspected of Islamic fundamentalism.

‘Extreme Right-Wing Terrorism (ERWT) describes those involved in Extreme Right-Wing activity who use violence in furtherance of their ideology. These ideologies can be broadly characterised as Cultural Nationalism, White Nationalism and White Supremacism.’

Primary sources for you:

Anyway - I can see my posts have little gravitas in a media format that thrives on the excitement of bunfights and binfests so I’ll bail out while I can 😉

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
f***ing hell, @carlzeiss defending the Brownshirts shocker!

carlzeiss race.jpg

I have to say I wasn't quite as shocked as yourself :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here