Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight. The Dome: The Ordinary Boys

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
At last the band play a gig in Brighton of a size befitting their amazing talent.

Promises to be a belter.

Saw them at The Astoria with The Others, Eastern Lane and The Subways. The Ordinary Boys were ACE.

New material is superb as well.

Anyone going?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Nope I'm going to the Dulux paint drying open night at B&Q

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They have a new drummer yes. He was decent at The Astoria and looks the part but not quite as good as Charlie in my opinion.

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
sykid69 said:
I'll be there mate.. class band, just wondering if they have found a new drummer yet?

Yeah they have, his name is Simon Goldring.

Can't wait for tonight, hope they play some new material from their forthcoming album. And The Cribs are on support, who are quite a good band so I'm told.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
REDLAND said:
Nope I'm going to the Dulux paint drying open night at B&Q
I should have copyrighted that :lolol:

Still, it promises to be a night of getting help choosing Dulux paints and colours with useful visualisation and planning tools, plus colour inspirations and product advice.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Is it pay on the gate?

have we sold our allocation?

may pop in if passing

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm going to the Dulux competition at Homebase where I will be watching a rainbow of colours in homebase own brand paints.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Its not even sold out in the standing section so there will be loads of tickets available on the door.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I've heard from a mate whos mate plays for Millwall that The Cribs have been on their BLOWERS all afternoon trying to put together a tidy little firm for a bit of an off with The Ordinary TOP Boys, maybe at the level after their tour bus got trashed a few weeks back.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Funny you should say that Rougvie because at the ordinary boys gig in Camden there was about 20 blokes with Parkas on and 'Millwall Bushwackers' on them. They then had a fight with soe touts outside.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Richie Morris said:
Funny you should say that Rougvie because at the ordinary boys gig in Camden there was about 20 blokes with Parkas on and 'Millwall Bushwackers' on them. They then had a fight with soe touts outside.
I really really do hope you realised I was joking Morris.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Course I realised you were joking! I may be a good but Im not that stupid.

Just seemed ironic that there actually was a row outside one of their gigs.

The Millwall fans were scum. One dorris was with them and she threw a glass bottle to the front of the gig during 'Little Bitch' and they all laughed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here