KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They missed again!
dog.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Gunshots in the vicinity of Trump, and Trump issues an update saying he will never surrender in a fundraising email.

I may be cynical but I doubt that the person in custody even fired a shot, let alone was trying to kill Trump.

Attacks Taylor Swift, behind in the polls, probably a set up to enable Trump to shout out that he is the President who has survived the most assassination attempts, and it must be Gods will that is saving him.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What I want to know from the conspiracy theorists is this; where are they finding these willing patsies who are now either dead (last time) or in custody (this time) prepared to sacrifice their life for faking an assassination attempt?

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_3820.jpeg

In this study, it is concluded that conspiracy theorists were correlated with “nearly all” of those who have a personality disorder.

Most studies conclude that “mental illness” isn’t a primary factor in belief in conspiracy theories, but rather “social issues”. People with NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) are on average 16x more likely to harbour paranoid conspiracies than those who are not diagnosed with a personality disorder.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What I want to know from the conspiracy theorists is this; where are they finding these willing patsies who are now either dead (last time) or in custody (this time) prepared to sacrifice their life for faking an assassination attempt?
"Incompetence is a better explanation than conspiracy in most human activity."
- Peter Bergen

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Sad state of affairs when there is violence against our politicians. Freedom of speech is more important than agreeing with everyone’s views. I hope we never see a PM or President (again) assassinated.
I agree. But there is no evidence yet that it was directed towards Trump, and some reports say that the only gunshot fired was by the Secret Service.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Of course it shouldn’t happen. But as said before, if someone wanted to blow Trump’s brains out they’d need to be a bloody good shot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was still a bit chinny reckon on the first one tbh, being as he got such great pics out of it, and seems to have grown a new ear.

This latest one, after he got proper slapped in the debate a few days ago...good timing for another "heroic defiant" boost to a flagging campaign innit. Trump is a professional liar. I struggle to believe or take at face value anything he is involved in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here