Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I just popped out for a swifty half (a gallon) and the NSC love in has taken a turn for the better.... What a fantastic site this truly is!

Sean, contact me for a pick up (with the much better half for the curry night) if you need a lift?

I'm soooooooo looking forward to meeting some pwoper people.

One piece of advice that I will pass on..... Don't invite any scum fans because they will not be used to a crowd of people all in one place at the same time!

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'll be over for the 'Boro game - so long as there aren't any problems with flights I'd love to come

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This sounds really weird, yet I'm not ready to declare myself out.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If this is open to all NSC members, I wonder if Leon Knight is coming? We could also invite [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] if he does come, that would make the night go with a bang!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
NSC Curry night

Maybe from me, work should be fine to change for, just not the biggest curry fan !! Yes, I am a wimp when it's spicy food.

God help me if I come.....

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm a wimp too for spicy stuff - chicken tikka and rice is good though save the hot stuff for muzzy x

I don't do hot hot hot...... But I do like a good quality curry. I hate spice and chilli with shite quaility ingredients.... The company will make all the difference to me. x

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll swerve the curry but I'll keep an eye on this thread to see where it's being held, I think I probably owe [MENTION=21451]ifuhatepalacestandup[/MENTION] a pint!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I'll swerve the curry but I'll keep an eye on this thread to see where it's being held, I think I probably owe [MENTION=21451]ifuhatepalacestandup[/MENTION] a pint!

ninja mate we are looking at guest,s restaurant coz it serves Indian and Chinese food (and chips ) so i would think even a fussy bugger like you will find something you can eat. Its not 100% that this is where we will go yet but as soon as we sort it out we will be in touch with all of you to let you know. We will also probably meet up in a pub before hand just so you can buy me a beer:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here