Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Supporter in peace

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
think you will get around the same as we gave cardiff in the carling cup, around the 6 thousand mark, best thing that can happen as regarding the attendance on the day, is villa beating blackburn on the weds b4, to reach the carling final, then you could get a gate of around 40.000 which will be good forbrighton finacialy

40,000? thats generous of you giving us the entire stadium.

oh money wise, sorry.

think you will get around the same as we gave cardiff in the carling cup, around the 6 thousand mark, best thing that can happen as regarding the attendance on the day, is villa beating blackburn on the weds b4, to reach the carling final, then you could get a gate of around 40.000 which will be good forbrighton finacialy

All the best on reaching the Carling Cup final, but if you do, why do you think it will increase the attendance for our 4th round game?

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
andycapp
booked a room with a son at the blueberry hotel for the sat nite, says its 1.5 miles from the ground. is it ok to walk it as i see its near nechells(?) which is a bit rough i believe, silver city ok for a bite to eat aswell?

regards
torchieboy

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hello Mr Villa fan. Good stuff on the Palace!

I'm taking the family up, me and my son are going to the game, wife and daughter will probably go shopping. As they will be dropping us off where is the best place for them to get their retail therapy whilst we witness the shock of the fourth round?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
andycapp
booked a room with a son at the blueberry hotel for the sat nite, says its 1.5 miles from the ground. is it ok to walk it as i see its near nechells(?) which is a bit rough i believe, silver city ok for a bite to eat aswell?

regards
torchieboy

having lived in brum for 8 years you will be fine in daylight.

Very Bad Man

May 29, 2004
Hove
Chim chimney chim chimney chim chin cheroo, we hate those Brummies in claret and blue!

I am a villa fan.

I would like to add I hate Palace far more than Birmingahm City.

Perhaps one of the few clubs in the history of the league who actually couldn't be any shitter if they tried.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
as for palace, who the f*** are palace, they are a small team, with a small support and a small time chairman, i do not like them either

I think I love you...:love:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Ello all, just some information as to the game at villa park, villa DO play home games on the same day as both wolves and west brom, the only team we dont play at home on the same day as, is birmingham, so the game will go ahead on the saturday at 3pm, wolverhampton is 22 miles from villa park, so the crusty pissarse fans (i dont like em either) wont be of concern for the west mids gastapo, neares station to villa park is witton, 5 mins walk from the ground, aston station is around a 15/20 min walk past the holte end, i really hope all brighton fans who attend have a very special day out, i would think you are looking at an attendance of around 30.000, i would think villa would reduce ticket prices aswell, they normally do for early rounds of both cups, i will wish you all an enjoyable day and trip up to the midlands, and hope this info is of help

Cheers for that, fella.

Looking forward to my first visit to your ground (my 110th approx!)

And hopefully we can have a bit of non-violent banter with the Palarse fans on the way.....if any bothering travelling, that is!!!....cue more bitchery a la the Palarse away support thread!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am a villa fan.

I would like to add I hate Palace far more than Birmingahm City.

Perhaps one of the few clubs in the history of the league who actually couldn't be any shitter if they tried.
Superb quote. :lolol:

Mind you, clearly you haven't met any Pompey fans. If you had, you'd be pissed off by now at hearing how they are about as big as your club is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here